State v. Bradley Cooper - 3-15-2011 (after Lunch) - 3.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberPro

Reaction score
New Thread for discussions of the trial - this started on 3-15 after the lunch break

Jessica Adams Testifying. Upon the beginning, she is reviewing a loyalty program printout from BJ's club. Approx. 30 pages, and is to count the number of purchases of Tide vs. All brand laundry detergent.

And some mocked my "one thread per day" suggestion.... there's going to be a TON of posts daily if the start of this trial is any indication.....

I really like the one thread per day organization. It would be helpful for whoever starts the thread to include that day's witnesses in the body of the new thread. And whoever creates the thread can go back and edit to add all the witness names for that day.

Whatever happened to Brad going to the gym that day and trying to get in with Nancy's card?

Whatever happened to Brad going to the gym that day and trying to get in with Nancy's card?

Has not come out.... Yet. - If it is true. I would expect to hear this on direct testimony from the person at the desk.

Has not come out.... Yet. - If it is true. I would expect to hear this on direct testimony from the person at the desk.

I mean, I haven't heard any mention of it on WS in years. I am wondering where the story came from...

So JA confirmed that NC dropped paint on her floor and that she put her own drop cloth out on Friday. So despite how good and careful NC was at painting, JA confirms she did get paint on the floor.

JA confirmed BC purchased paint. Interesting.

JA confirmed BC purchased paint. Interesting.

I guess that throws a whole monkey wrench in the "he wouldn't do anything for her" (like purchase a drop cloth) statement made time and time again.

I guess that throws a whole monkey wrench in the "he wouldn't do anything for her" (like purchase a drop cloth) statement made time and time again.

Maybe, but consider it this way. JA did not testify that BC picked up the paint. She testified that his name was on the receipt. This could have been due to the names on an account at the store that NC actually did the purchase using a family account. Not maybe with a family credit card, but the account at the store.

She also said they reimbursed the Cooper family.

I am starting to get where defense is going with JA not having a firm appt with NC to paint. Are they going to state NC had a "date" with someone else, used Clark as an alibi to run, was going to stand JA up (like she had with other people), and thus her "date" led to NC's death.

JA looks like she is giving BC the look of death.

Romantic Pursuit: Obnoxious Drunken People making a pass.

I often do things that are not notated on my calendar. The fact that she did not have the Saturday painting appointment listed does not prove that she did not plan to do it. As JA stated, she did not have an appointment listed for the previous Wednesday painting session, but it happened.

I often do things that are not notated on my calendar. The fact that she did not have the Saturday painting appointment listed does not prove that she did not plan to do it. As JA stated, she did not have an appointment listed for the previous Wednesday painting session, but it happened.

Yeah, I thought that was a dumb question.

That's true. I did have a chuckle though when Kurtz through in the fact she is a person who prides herself in organization skills and her calendar is full of holes.

OMG...he must be innocent...

Did anyone hear the dates on those records for store purchases (related to the detergent) by any chance ?

Did anyone hear the dates on those records for store purchases (related to the detergent) by any chance ?

RC,

Yes, but they did not give specific dates. The BJ's information covered from about 2004 - 2010. There were about 30 purchases of detergent, almost all Tide.

RC,

Yes, but they did not give specific dates. The BJ's information covered from about 2004 - 2010. There were about 30 purchases of detergent, almost all Tide.

I thought I heard 2010 :D Thought perhaps I was crazy seeing as how Brad was arrested in 2008 - can't figure how anyone could be making purchases after October of 2008. Still scratching head...:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker