1162 users online (242 members and 920 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,418

    Theory Thread #2 Hailey Dunn

    You may share your theory here. Please remember what Tricia said in this thread.

    According to District Attorney Ann Reed, Billie Dunn IS a person of interest. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

    Your theory has to be based on what we know. Not some imagined activity.

    Please lets be responsible.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-25-2016 at 03:06 AM. Reason: broken link

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,418


    This is the thread for your theory peeps. Try to keep your theory out of the other topic threads. Thanks

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,591
    Ok, the more and more I think of this, the more I think BD sacrificed Hailey to SA. I think she gave him the go ahead to do what he wanted with her. I know this sounds bizarre but she is so manipulating and controlling that I think she didn't herself get her hands dirty but was the one who concocted the alibi and knows where Hailey is and what happened. She also may think that since SA did it, she won't be found out.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,230
    Given the amounts of child porn that was found on SA and his comment to LE about her being promiscuous it is in my opinion that Hailey was raped and murdered. I think that Shawn KNEW Hailey would tell someone about it and therefore got rid of her so she didn't tell. I think that the promiscuous comment was his way of admitting he raped her more than one time. He said that in a way that people would take it as she was sexually active. He knew what he was doing there and I wonder if LE thought the same thing. As for Billie Dunn's involvement I don't think she had anything to do with what happened to her daughter. The only thing I think she has done is cover for Shawn's sorry disgusting ass. JMO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,589
    Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Given the amounts of child porn that was found on SA and his comment to LE about her being promiscuous it is in my opinion that Hailey was raped and murdered. I think that Shawn KNEW Hailey would tell someone about it and therefore got rid of her so she didn't tell. As for Billie Dunn's involvement I don't think she had anything to do with what happened to her daughter. The only thing I think she has done is cover for Shawn's sorry disgusting ass. JMO
    Right now..im not sure whose ass looks the most disgusting to be honest.

    Given what we know..that Shawn at LEAST was into child porn..and in a big way with the amount of images there were i believe Billie had to know about this. I THINK Billie was into him big time..maybe he did love Billie but i think the big attraction for him was Hailey and i believe Billie knew this. We know that Hailey wanted to live with her dad and there was a argument at Chnstmas and that for whatever reason Hailey was killed. Although i have no doubts Shawn knows what happened and helped to hide Hailey..i 100% think it was Billie who did whatever happened

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    37,777
    All I can say is I feel that Billie knows what happened to Hailey and has known all along. I feel as though she is the one who created the stories they would give and the alibis, etc. and drilled them into SA's head and told him not to deviate from the script.

    I can't get a feel for whether or not she was actually involved in the act(s), but I'm not convinced she wasn't either.
    Just my opinion, of course.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    164
    IMO the Xbox is significant.

    HD and SA playing Xbox game. Possibly having a good time since "everyone got what they wanted for Christmas". Some flirting from SA to HD. BD flies into a rage and something happens to HD caused by BD. BD and SA only go to work on that Monday to try to build an alibi.

    BD leaves it to SA to clean up the mess. DD interrupts the cleaning.

    All is my opinion and my opinion only.

    What I find interesting is the following:

    LEO out of Garza County - computer forensics specialist.
    Dist. Judge out of Midland County - issues warrant for Howard County based on findings from Garza County.

    So many LEO from various counties involved in one form or another.

    Had HD not "disappeared" all of the CP, etc. might never have been found.

    BD and SA were making $$$$$$$$ off all that CP etc.


    Again, MOO!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The boonies
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Given the amounts of child porn that was found on SA and his comment to LE about her being promiscuous it is in my opinion that Hailey was raped and murdered. I think that Shawn KNEW Hailey would tell someone about it and therefore got rid of her so she didn't tell. I think that the promiscuous comment was his way of admitting he raped her more than one time. He said that in a way that people would take it as she was sexually active. He knew what he was doing there and I wonder if LE thought the same thing. As for Billie Dunn's involvement I don't think she had anything to do with what happened to her daughter. The only thing I think she has done is cover for Shawn's sorry disgusting ass. JMO
    BBM
    That has pretty much been my theory all along, except, that I think Billie turned the other cheek to Shaw's perverted ways, because she, too is perverted and to keep him around. I also that she was in on getting rid of HD. You see I think BD was very jealous of her daughter in more ways than one. I think in both of their sick minds they believe that HD was coming on to Shawn.
    I also keep waiting for one of them to commit suicide or murder.
    I have long thought that he's one sick perv and will not be able to stop.
    Billie invited him into her home with what seems to be without a thought or a care as to anyone or anything but her own satisfaction.
    Last edited by Ellebelle; 03-19-2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: typo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,808
    I think Shawn chose to be with Billie partially because of the beautiful 11 yr old daughter who lived there too. Also because he could live at her house- rent free, drive her car, use her money for drugs, use her x-box to watch his porn-stix, get her to print up his tru-crime bed time stories, and have a place to watch gory movies every day and play with his masks.
    Billie wanted the 'true love' of a younger awesome guy, to help validate her own awesomeness. She joined in his awesome hobbies with enthusiasm and did everything he asked. It was really annoying the way he kept paying special attention to that kid of hers though. Why was she doing that, was she flirting with him?
    I think Shawn had been grooming Hailey for quite awhile. He was patient but she would not budge. She was resistant and she insisted upon sleeping in the livingroom, where he had no privacy with her, which frustrated him immensely.

    Also, Shawn had just heard through Billie about a young kid that Hailey 'liked' from another school. Some even said it was her first boyfriend. Shawn was truly angry upon hearing that. She was going to pay for that behavior if it was true.

    Shawn convinced Billie to buy Hailey her own TV for Christmas. That way Shawn would finally have some privacy with Hailey in her room. No coincidence that she 'went and disappeared' just as she began sleeping in her own room.

    I think Shawn made sure Billie was really drugged up Sunday night so she would be out of the way. After DD left, Shawn entered Hailey's room, and offered to set up the x-box on her new tv for her. She agreed, and then he began showing her some of his fave memory sticks. I think she resisted and it went too far. He may have taken her out of the home that night and drove to work straight from disposing of her, and not ever slept that night. I think he told Billie that Hailey OD'd on some of Billies drugs and he would cover for her, imo.
    Last edited by katydid23; 03-19-2011 at 12:51 PM.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,086
    I don't have a really strong feeling about all the details, but the ones I do feel strongly about are these:

    Billie and Shawn are equally responsible for Hailey's demise.

    I believe Billie thinks she has the right to do anything she wants with HER daughter. (He gave Hailey to her)

    It happened on Sunday night after DD left, or in the wee hours of the next morning.

    I believe the Xbox had much to do with initializing whatever happened.

    I believe Billie emotionally said "goodbye" to Hailey while standing at her bedroom door on Monday morning before work.

    I believe Shawn disposed of Hailey on Monday, after he returned to CC.

    I believe DD broke into the house because he thought Shawn had Hailey alone in there.

    I believe Hailey told DD all her fears and concerns about SA and mom.

    I believe Billie and Shawn are in the child porn Business.

    I believe deflowering Hailey, for profit, was high on Shawn's to do list.

    I believe Billie and Shawn can't stay away from each other, because they are
    aroused by what they've done.

    I believe that tattoo of Hailey was gotten to enhance Shawn's sexual experience.



    This is all, JMO.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,077
    One of the main things that has bothered me about BD is the LDT. She claimed after SA failed his, she kicked him out of the house. So, she made it clear that she trusted his results...but at the same time, she had excuses for her her own failure. A normal reaction, I would think, would be to debunk both results...with the justification that she knew she was innocent & failed, so SA must be innocent and failed because of the same type of screw up. Why didn't she do this? If I was in her situation, that would've become a running theme for OUR our innocence . Her failing hers should have actually strengthened her faith in SA's innocence. But it didn't, so I'm thinking that she knew that she really failed and he really failed, but when push came to shove, she was only going to look out for herself. Also, SA said a couple of things in his LDT interview, that should've alienated her to the point of no return, (if she was innocent), like LE needing to look at the both of them...but she barely reacted. An innocent person would've been thinking, IMO, 'oh my God, he did something and is trying to take me down with him'. So, thinking about these things, it's MOO, that BD was either the perp, or an equal participant, or at the least, in on an active cover-up. SA seems to either be a weak link, or he gets off by dangling information in front of LE. I'm not sure which, but those couple of admissions during his LDT interview, seemed to point to him wanting to end this. MOO.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    I don't have a really strong feeling about all the details, but the ones I do feel strongly about are these:

    Billie and Shawn are equally responsible for Hailey's demise.

    I believe Billie thinks she has the right to do anything she wants with HER daughter. (He gave Hailey to her)

    It happened on Sunday night after DD left, or in the wee hours of the next morning.

    I believe the Xbox had much to do with initializing whatever happened.

    I believe Billie emotionally said "goodbye" to Hailey while standing at her bedroom door on Monday morning before work.

    I believe Shawn disposed of Hailey on Monday, after he returned to CC.

    I believe DD broke into the house because he thought Shawn had Hailey alone in there.

    I believe Hailey told DD all her fears and concerns about SA and mom.

    I believe Billie and Shawn are in the child porn Business.

    I believe deflowering Hailey, for profit, was high on Shawn's to do list.

    I believe Billie and Shawn can't stay away from each other, because they are
    aroused by what they've done.

    I believe that tattoo of Hailey was gotten to enhance Shawn's sexual experience.



    This is all, JMO.
    Wow, I hadn't thought of the tattoo like that. I thought she may have gotten it because it seemed like a 'motherly' thing to do, or just because she likes getting tattoos & this gave her an excuse. I know a lot of people don't like the tattoo and think it's ugly, but IMO, the artist did a really good job. It's beautiful work and in different circumstances it would've been a nice thing to have. MOO.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    No way do I think Haylie was in any sort of prior sexual abuse by SA. From all we've heard I just don't think she was the type girl to be silenced and afraid to tell. According to her Grandma, she was suspicious and creeped out by him and voiced it at an early age, but seems to have eventually been manipulated into somewhat accepting the situation enough to stay home sometimes even though she wanted to live with her dad. Gory crime interests, drugs, child assault porn on every device could tell the story. I just don't get why BD wouldn't allow Haylie to live elsewhere unless it was because she wanted to keep that house, and not have to pay child support herself. That could also be a motive and some unbalanced men wanting to keep their sugar mamma might go ahead and make an attack. However, he seemed to have been done with his job and might have also been about done with BD. I've always thought that DD is the one who really sounded the alarm about not being able to find Haylie. Maybe the other poster is right and he did break in because he couldn't find her that day and was silenced by someone.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    37,777
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    No way do I think Haylie was in any sort of prior sexual abuse by SA. From all we've heard I just don't think she was the type girl to be silenced and afraid to tell. According to her Grandma, she was suspicious and creeped out by him and voiced it at an early age, but seems to have eventually been manipulated into somewhat accepting the situation enough to stay home sometimes even though she wanted to live with her dad. Gory crime interests, drugs, child assault porn on every device could tell the story. I just don't get why BD wouldn't allow Haylie to live elsewhere unless it was because she wanted to keep that house, and not have to pay child support herself. That could also be a motive and some unbalanced men wanting to keep their sugar mamma might go ahead and make an attack. However, he seemed to have been done with his job and might have also been about done with BD. I've always thought that DD is the one who really sounded the alarm about not being able to find Haylie. Maybe the other poster is right and he did break in because he couldn't find her that day and was silenced by someone.
    I agree that if Hailey was abused or raped by SA, it was the first and last time, as not only would be likely to tell, they (or he) would be afraid she might, in any case. So I don't think there was on-going abuse, or Hailey would not have been so free to go back and forth to her father's house, etc...they would have kept a much closer eye on her.
    Just my opinion, of course.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,130
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I think Shawn chose to be with Billie partially because of the beautiful 11 yr old daughter who lived there too. Also because he could live at her house- rent free, drive her car, use her money for drugs, use her x-box to watch his porn-stix, get her to print up his tru-crime bed time stories, and have a place to watch gory movies every day and play with his masks.
    Billie wanted the 'true love' of a younger awesome guy, to help validate her own awesomeness. She joined in his awesome hobbies with enthusiasm and did everything he asked. It was really annoying the way he kept paying special attention to that kid of hers though. Why was she doing that, was she flirting with him?
    I think Shawn had been grooming Hailey for quite awhile. He was patient but she would not budge. She was resistant and she insisted upon sleeping in the livingroom, where he had no privacy with her, which frustrated him immensely.

    Also, Shawn had just heard through Billie about a young kid that Hailey 'liked' from another school. Some even said it was her first boyfriend. Shawn was truly angry upon hearing that. She was going to pay for that behavior if it was true.

    Shawn convinced Billie to buy Hailey her own TV for Christmas. That way Shawn would finally have some privacy with Hailey in her room. No coincidence that she 'went and disappeared' just as she began sleeping in her own room.

    I think Shawn made sure Billie was really drugged up Sunday night so she would be out of the way. After DD left, Shawn entered Hailey's room, and offered to set up the x-box on her new tv for her. She agreed, and then he began showing her some of his fave memory sticks. I think she resisted and it went too far. He may have taken her out of the home that night and drove to work straight from disposing of her, and not ever slept that night. I think he told Billie that Hailey OD'd on some of Billies drugs and he would cover for her, imo.
    Great Post Katydid23!

    Telling Billie that Hailey OD'd on her pills and he will take care of it for her makes perfect sense. It explains her insane behavior and why she won't, actually, cannot kick him to the curb. Also explains the initial discrepancies in their stories and failing the LD tests. I think your theory will come very close to the truth of what happened to Hailey.

    Hopefully the two of them will turn on each other like rattlesnakes and tell LE where Hailey can be found. Clint deserves that.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3
    By Salem in forum Hailey Dunn
    Replies: 979
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 08:57 PM
  2. Replies: 213
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 02:57 PM
  3. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 08:14 PM

Tags for this Thread