1182 users online (219 members and 963 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2011.03.16 - Pete Kampfer on local radio show in the morning

Just a heads up...Pete Kampfer will be at the radio station tommorrow morning for a call-in show. 325-728-5294.

http://www.kvmckaum.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-16-2011 at 12:58 AM. Reason: link added

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    Just a heads up...Pete Kampfer will be at the radio station tommorrow morning for a call-in show. 325-728-5294.
    Why do I feel like this is just going to cloud this issue?
    JMO.

You can listen online by going to the blog.....kvmckaum.blogspot.com.

This was planned before this came out, and for all I know he might not want to take any questions about Hailey.

This was planned before this came out, and for all I know he might not want to take any questions about Hailey.
    so why is he doing this show? are there other cases or issues he is going to cover?

I'm confused. Is the show not about Hailey? ?

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Whatever it's going to be about..I'm sure it will be encrypted. PH should analyse PK. lol. It would be interesting tho...for sure.

Maybe PK was involved with profiling, psychological forensics or even statement analysis himself when with the FBI?

So should we believe anything he says, or not? I don't think I have ever been more confused in a case, and there have been some doozies...
    Just my opinion, of course.

So if he does not want to take Hailey questions, why do I care if he is on the radio? lol. He is prolly' pouting because it was pointed out he wasn't LE.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    I'm confused. Is the show not about Hailey? ?
    Ok ! PK started this once a month call in show because of so much controversy and changes to the city a while back ! A PK press conference of sorts . Supposed to be any questions the City Residents have. In my experience, if there is a interest that peaks your attention in an area that you don't have access to a local newspaper, subscribe(hard copy not internet ) to that newspaper for 6 months and you will figure out who's who and give you an insight to the inner workings of that community, especially in small ones . JMO

The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Does anyone know how long this will be? I couldn't find anything on the website for it except the live/stream feed. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by The Hatcher View Post
    Ok ! PK started this once a month call in show because of so much controversy and changes to the city a while back ! A PK press conference of sorts . Supposed to be any questions the City Residents have. In my experience, if there is a interest that peaks your attention in an area that you don't have access to a local newspaper, subscribe(hard copy not internet ) to that newspaper for 6 months and you will figure out who's who and give you an insight to the inner workings of that community, especially in small ones . JMO
    Thank you very much for clearing that up. I wish I could listen as I enjoy hearing him speak and trying to decipher what he may be saying
    Beam me up Scotty

What time is it supposed to happen? And I can't listen to it at work either...

He's on now

He is on now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast