Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
white_caleta.jpg

Caleta Sade White

Endangered Missing -- Missing Since: August 28, 2006

Missing From: Auburn, Washington

Height: 5'1" -- Weight: 83 lbs -- Hair Color: Black -- Eye Color: Brown

Caleta was last seen in the afternoon of August 28, 2006 on a bus. She is believed to have been on the way to her boyfriend's residence in Tukwila, Washington. She has never been heard from again, and there has been no activity on her cell phone.

Caleta's boyfriend has a criminal history and has given inconsistent statements to police. He is not considered a suspect, and her case remains unsolved.

NCMEC

Charley Project

Auburn police need help in finding Caleta

The Auburn Police Department and the family of Caleta S. White are asking for the public's help in locating their missing daughter.

Caleta was 18 years of age when she was last seen by her mother on Aug. 21, 2006.

“She gave me a kiss and a hug and told me, ‘I’ll see you, Mom. I love you. I’ll call you,’ ” said the mother, Rhonda White.

Caleta never called. She will be turning 23 years of age on Saturday.

More: http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/south_king/aub/news/118120739.html

[video=youtube;6DxCH_rO_mc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DxCH_rO_mc[/video]
Caleta White is featured at the 42 second mark.

Why is her boyfriend not considered a suspect when he gave inconsistent statements? That's a huge red flag to me. Did I miss something? She's around the same age as me and from the same state so I find this case particularly sad.

The "boyfriend" was her pimp (see http://q13fox.com/2014/07/12/tukwila-mother-holds-out-hope-missing-daughter-is-still-alive/). To me this means one of three things; firstly, he may have killed her. The only thing against this is that a pimp will not kill an asset (unless by mistake). Secondly, he may have trafficked her on. Thirdly, she may have done a runner to get away from him (but the absence of phone use or any other trace suggests not). All this says to me that he is a very definite suspect (either as an offender or as a witness, knowing what happened (such as her being a victim of another pimp). The best thing LE could do would be to recruit one of his current girls and look for info through his network. Offer whatever is needed to get someone to speak.

Caleta White, 18: Boarded A Bus To See BF In 2006 & Vanished

Her boyfriend, a man with a criminal history, reportedly gave inconsistent statements to police.

June 10, 2021

caleta-white-missing-2-1.jpg

By the time they were months into the investigation into Caleta White, it was reported that authorities were already confronted with inconsistent information from people who knew the missing 18-year-old. It was on August 21, 2006, when Rhonda White last saw her daughter who told her that she planned on taking a bus from Auburn, Washington to Tukwila approximately 20 minutes away. Caleta was taking the trip to visit her boyfriend and according to authorities, she was seen riding on Metro Bus No. 128. What happened later remains a mystery.

Caleta was reportedly close with her loved ones who insisted that she wasn’t the type of person who didn’t check in. When she didn’t call her mother, Rhonda became worried.

“She gave me a kiss and a hug and told me, ‘I’ll see you, Mom. I love you. I’ll call you.’ It’s been hard, very hard,” Rhonda said. “I’m still waiting for her call. I still hope to hear her voice again. I know that she is still alive. All I’m asking for is for someone to bring her back to me. I know she is still out there. I’m not giving up hope.”

The teen was reportedly looking forward to her senior year at Auburn High School and according to her mother, she lived on her cellphone just like other kids her age. According to authorities, there wasn’t any movement or activity on her mobile phone and reports stated that investigators believed Caleta White met with foul play.

“She got a phone call from her boyfriend, and left the home after that on a metro bus to the home in the Tukwila area. That was pretty much the last time she was seen by family,” explains Detective William Sundqvist with the Auburn Police Department. Sundqvist explained to Q13 Fox News back in 2014 that Caleta met her boyfriend five months prior to her disappearance while waiting for a bus home.

“He befriended her, they started talking, she became smitten with him,” he said. “She hadn’t really had a boyfriend before. He was a little bit older, she was eighteen, and became boyfriend and girlfriend.” Then, just two months before Caleta White disappeared, police received a 911 call regarding a dispute between the teen and her boyfriend.

“During this dispute, it came out that her boyfriend as actually acting as her pimp prostituting her in downtown Seattle,” said Sundqvist.

While there are several reports about Caleta White and her missing person case, it is still unclear if she made it to Tukwila to see her boyfriend. He has not been named in reports, but it has been noted that he has a criminal history, and police claimed he gave them inconsistent statements about the teen’s whereabouts. It was also included that Caleta may have traveled to Detroit, Michigan, or Tacoma, Washington. Foul play is suspected, but the boyfriend hasn’t been named as a suspect or a person of interest publicly.

A Facebook Page was set up for Caleta White and her missing person case, and you can visit that here.

At the time of her disappearance, Caleta White stood 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighed 83 pounds. She had black/dark brown hair with red tips and brown eyes. Her nose and both ears are pierced. Caleta’s nickname is “KK” and she was last seen wearing a yellow Adidas jacket, blue jeans, yellow boots, and earrings. She would 33-years-old at the time of this publication.

Anyone with information about this case is urged to contact the Auburn Police Department at (253) 931-3080, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST), Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS, or their local authorities. Her APD agency case number is 06-10671.

Please share this story about Caleta White to help reignite the investigation into her case. She is our sister and her life matters.

Caleta White, 18: Boarded A Bus To See BF In 2006 & Vanished

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back