State v Bradley Cooper 3-17-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberPro

Reaction score
Starting new thread for 3-17. St. Patrick's Day :lepsmilie:

and allow me to introduce myself. I have watched every episode of Law & Order and many of the Law & Order UK and I think most of L&O LA before it was cancelled. I don't watch Harry's Law because it's so dumb. So when I make a comment, you can be sure I know of which I speak. <sarcasm tag OFF>

Wilton is halfway between Creedmoor and Franklinton and the day dawns with the promise of being blessed with most a most appropriate climate.

I am aghast at the dearth of information that came forward as a result of whole day's blacked-out testimony. Golly, this thing is crawling along.

I shall make periodic snarky comments regarding the prosecution team, the defense team, the witnesses and of course, Judge Hearsay. I look forward to your pithy comments as I expect at least a morning's worth of blacked-out cross.

Probably silly question, but is the assumption that the UC officer(s) were not working undercover investigating this specific case, but do at times work undercover? [ Therefore, the identity (photo) is not allowed to be broadcast... ]

I guess there's no worry (or the court/LT consider it acceptable risk) about someone just walking into the courtroom to find out the identities of the UC agents?

Probably silly question, but is the assumption that the UC officer(s) were not working undercover investigating this specific case, but do at times work undercover? [ Therefore, the identity (photo) is not allowed to be broadcast... ]

I guess there's no worry (or the court/LT consider it acceptable risk) about someone just walking into the courtroom to find out the identities of the UC agents?

Maybe he wasnt undercover back when Nancy went missing. jmo

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
The Brad #CooperTrial resumes at 9:30 a.m. WRAL is not allowed to show the undercover officer's testimony, but we will tweet what he says.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

and allow me to introduce myself. I have watched every episode of Law & Order and many of the Law & Order UK and I think most of L&O LA before it was cancelled. I don't watch Harry's Law because it's so dumb. So when I make a comment, you can be sure I know of which I speak. <sarcasm tag OFF>

Wilton is halfway between Creedmoor and Franklinton and the day dawns with the promise of being blessed with most a most appropriate climate.

I am aghast at the dearth of information that came forward as a result of whole day's blacked-out testimony. Golly, this thing is crawling along.

I shall make periodic snarky comments regarding the prosecution team, the defense team, the witnesses and of course, Judge Hearsay. I look forward to your pithy comments as I expect at least a morning's worth of blacked-out cross.

Top of the morning to you! (seeing it's Paddy's day and all!) Welcome to WS.
Hopefully there wont be a black-out today and we can get back to hearing the evidence. It's been slow as a lot of what has come out so far has been general knowledge and in my opinion it will not veer too far off course for the rest of the trial either.

Site says coverage will continue once undercover cop's testimony is completed

So, would you say that BC is guilty of depraved indifference?

After promising to let us know what is being said in the courtroom, we are getting nothing! I wish they would get someone else in the courtroom who would give us a better play-by-play.

Starting new thread for 3-17. St. Patrick's Day

And Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! I'm not new to this forum, however this is my first post. I am enjoying the sanity and thoughtfulness/insight of your posts. I have two issues that I hope someone can help me with. Firstly, does anybody know what the makeup of the jury is? Male vs female, white vs other? During the trial proceedings that have been made available for watching thus far, I am not happy with what appears (or comes across as) a lack of organization with the prosecution team. They are not quick, there has been what seems like a lot of dead air in their questioning, stalling, dragging through the questioning, etc. Another issue I have so far is that they do not seem to be hammering home the major points they are making....and I'm afraid a lot of it is being lost on the jury. I can't help but compare this prosecution team to the guys who prosecuted Raymond Cook--they were on top of their game and their questions were almost in a stacatto fashion--bam, bam, bam. No stalling, no dead air, no beginning a question, pause, and finishing, etc.
Secondly, with respect to the tracking dog--has anybody read or heard that the dog tracked inside the house to the garage or if Brad's vehicle was tracked/checked? If Brad did in fact pull his or her vehicle into the garage to remove her body it seems that the dog would have tracked from inside the house into the garage area, and to the vehicle that was used, if this is what actually happened.

Welcome, indeed, Mr. Pithy (read my lipz) - Glad to have someone so full of pith & vinegar so early in the a.m. And yes, it's dragging, but I'm afraid we ain't seen nuttin' yet compared to when the Def Leops get their shot....

And being so close to the courtroom via the link, but so far away with the blackout, everyone is up to here with frustration & curiosity, etc., etc.

Still don't see why there can't be an audio feed w/o the video.

Anyway, jump on in, the water's fine. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

Twitter seems to still be having problems today. Are they saying anything?

Well at least we know that the cross has begun but so far no info about what is being asked/answered.

Cooper trial back in session. Undercover Cary detective being cross-examined. #coopertrial
6 minutes ago via txt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member