1184 users online (229 members and 955 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 408
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256

    2011.03.07 Motion Hearing - *Updated* Key Ruling In! See Motions Thread (sticky)

    A key ruling is expected in the case against Casey Anthony.

    Judge Belvin Perry is expected to decide whether to toss out evidence collected by prosectutors.
    http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...32/detail.html

    This thread is intended to discuss the impact of the ruling as the news breaks. The news is imminent within the next 24 hours.

    Mods please feel free to close until the news breaks.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,465
    I am waiting on pins and needles!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    805
    I'm glad this ruling is coming soon. I was just wondering about it. I've been nervous about a bit of the testimony, especially Sgt. Hosey - I feel like he let Baez bully him into some of his answers - but I think LDB set everything straight in her cross.

    As for the Anthony's testimony, I don't think any of them gave any information that would sway the Judge from ruling for the SA. And Melich was an absolute dream - the man can do no wrong in my eyes.

    So, hopefully we'll soon learn that all the interviews, comments, LIES will be kept in... fingers crossed (toes and eyes too!)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Please oh please let it be better news than the budget cuts!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    at the coffee maker
    Posts
    3,763
    I predict (based on the ask a lawyer thread) that every thing except the Universal Q&A will be allowed.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    at the coffee maker
    Posts
    3,763
    I keep hitting refresh.

    *tenterhooks*

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnadot View Post
    I predict (based on the ask a lawyer thread) that every thing except the Universal Q&A will be allowed.
    That should be fine though, right? Because basically every lie she told at Universal, she ultimately also said at other times... As long as the jury knows what kind of <unusual person> she is.... Really, her calmness during her first interview with YM should seal the deal. So creepy!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    at the coffee maker
    Posts
    3,763
    Quote Originally Posted by UESwifey View Post
    That should be fine though, right? Because basically every lie she told at Universal, she ultimately also said at other times... As long as the jury knows what kind of <unusual person> she is.... Really, her calmness during her first interview with YM should seal the deal. So creepy!
    Personally, I don't care of the Universal Q&A gets tossed because it's just a re-hash of her lies, which she told in her first interview with Yuri at Hopespring, and again in her own handwriting. IMO, the Universal Q&A's only value is that KC admits she lied to LE, but the State will have no problems showing that KC is a liar via her handwritten statement (no nanny, jeff, etc) and her real life friends.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    I am really looking forward to this ruling because it is a difficult one. He does not want anyone overturning his rulings on appeal and so far, he has an almost perfect record.

    This is where we get to see Judge Perry's talent as a Judge, imo.

    Cannot wait.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnadot View Post
    Personally, I don't care of the Universal Q&A gets tossed because it's just a re-hash of her lies, which she told in her first interview with Yuri at Hopespring, and again in her own handwriting. IMO, the Universal Q&A's only value is that KC admits to laying to LE, but the State will have no problems showing that KC is a liar via her handwritten statement (no nanny, jeff, etc) and her real life friends.
    I agree that it will not make much difference; we have the statement, etc.; it is just that much better to hear someone actually lie. It is the only time the jury can hear KC testify. It is important.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    at the coffee maker
    Posts
    3,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    I agree that it will not make much difference; we have the statement, etc.; it is just that much better to hear someone actually lie. It is the only time the jury can hear KC testify. It is important.
    The jury will hear her smoothly lying to Yuri at Hopespring. I remember when I first heard it, I felt right away she was lying, because she couldn't remember anything important that would help: Juliette Lewis, no phone number for nanny, this person moved, that person moved, ooops, etc. Any time Yuri asked her for a detail, there was some reason she couldn't deliver. It just struck me as lies.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    21,753
    I apologize to everyone I have tripped over and stepped on every time there is *new* news.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.


    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

    WebSleuths Lingo thread.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

    We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.


    THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    at the coffee maker
    Posts
    3,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I apologize to everyone I have tripped over and stepped on every time there is *new* news.
    Hey, we're all just anxious for this precious baby to get justice, and it's so close now...


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12,317
    Well, I am one who thinks all of it will be allowed.

    We will just have to wait and see. I hope the release of this ruling is not just before 5PM tomorrow!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    Well, I am one who thinks all of it will be allowed.

    We will just have to wait and see. I hope the release of this ruling is not just before 5PM tomorrow!
    Or God forbid something thwarts HHJP...Nah...

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)
    By BondJamesBond in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 04:33 PM
  2. 2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)
    By BondJamesBond in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1338
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 03:00 AM
  3. 2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)
    By Patty G in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1141
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:13 PM
  4. 2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing (Summary Thread)
    By Chiquita71 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:58 PM
  5. 2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing
    By beach in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:36 AM

Tags for this Thread