2011.03.07 Motion Hearing - *Updated* Key Ruling In! See Motions Thread (sticky)

cyberborg

Seeking Justice for Victims
Reaction score
I'm glad this ruling is coming soon. I was just wondering about it. I've been nervous about a bit of the testimony, especially Sgt. Hosey - I feel like he let Baez bully him into some of his answers - but I think LDB set everything straight in her cross.

As for the Anthony's testimony, I don't think any of them gave any information that would sway the Judge from ruling for the SA. And Melich was an absolute dream - the man can do no wrong in my eyes.

So, hopefully we'll soon learn that all the interviews, comments, LIES will be kept in... fingers crossed (toes and eyes too!)

Please oh please let it be better news than the budget cuts!

I predict (based on the ask a lawyer thread) that every thing except the Universal Q&A will be allowed.

I predict (based on the ask a lawyer thread) that every thing except the Universal Q&A will be allowed.

That should be fine though, right? Because basically every lie she told at Universal, she ultimately also said at other times... As long as the jury knows what kind of <unusual person> she is.... Really, her calmness during her first interview with YM should seal the deal. So creepy!

That should be fine though, right? Because basically every lie she told at Universal, she ultimately also said at other times... As long as the jury knows what kind of <unusual person> she is.... Really, her calmness during her first interview with YM should seal the deal. So creepy!
Personally, I don't care of the Universal Q&A gets tossed because it's just a re-hash of her lies, which she told in her first interview with Yuri at Hopespring, and again in her own handwriting. IMO, the Universal Q&A's only value is that KC admits she lied to LE, but the State will have no problems showing that KC is a liar via her handwritten statement (no nanny, jeff, etc) and her real life friends.

I am really looking forward to this ruling because it is a difficult one. He does not want anyone overturning his rulings on appeal and so far, he has an almost perfect record.

This is where we get to see Judge Perry's talent as a Judge, imo.

Cannot wait.

Personally, I don't care of the Universal Q&A gets tossed because it's just a re-hash of her lies, which she told in her first interview with Yuri at Hopespring, and again in her own handwriting. IMO, the Universal Q&A's only value is that KC admits to laying to LE, but the State will have no problems showing that KC is a liar via her handwritten statement (no nanny, jeff, etc) and her real life friends.

I agree that it will not make much difference; we have the statement, etc.; it is just that much better to hear someone actually lie. It is the only time the jury can hear KC testify. It is important.

I agree that it will not make much difference; we have the statement, etc.; it is just that much better to hear someone actually lie. It is the only time the jury can hear KC testify. It is important.
The jury will hear her smoothly lying to Yuri at Hopespring. I remember when I first heard it, I felt right away she was lying, because she couldn't remember anything important that would help: Juliette Lewis, no phone number for nanny, this person moved, that person moved, ooops, etc. Any time Yuri asked her for a detail, there was some reason she couldn't deliver. It just struck me as lies.

I apologize to everyone I have tripped over and stepped on every time there is *new* news.:crazy:

I apologize to everyone I have tripped over and stepped on every time there is *new* news.:crazy:
Hey, we're all just anxious for this precious baby to get justice, and it's so close now...

:blowkiss:

Well, I am one who thinks all of it will be allowed.

We will just have to wait and see. I hope the release of this ruling is not just before 5PM tomorrow!

We will just have to wait and see. I hope the release of this ruling is not just before 5PM tomorrow!

Or God forbid something thwarts HHJP...Nah...:innocent:

me too, its all coming in :twocents:

The jury will hear her smoothly lying to Yuri at Hopespring. I remember when I first heard it, I felt right away she was lying, because she couldn't remember anything important that would help: Juliette Lewis, no phone number for nanny, this person moved, that person moved, ooops, etc. Any time Yuri asked her for a detail, there was some reason she couldn't deliver. It just struck me as lies.

I could not believe my ears when I first heard it. Could not believe it. It is important that they hear this sociopath talk about her dead child like she was at a 5:00 p.m. meeting at work.

I believe the Universal interview will be allowed in, because I do not think the defense proved that a "reasonable" person would have believed they were in "custody."

I will be very disappointed if Judge Perry decides to hide this interview from the jury. Because this is casey anthony at her best (worst) smoothly lying to the Detectives who were called by her family, to look for her daughter.

What does she do? She lies to them. The jury needs to hear it for themselves. At the end of this interview, she even jokes with Appie Wells over how uncomfortable the chairs they are sitting in are.

Oh yeah, the jurors need to hear this.

Nearing 4:30pm Florida time...I guess we may not get the response today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back