2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested, Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
Please continue discussion of today's arrest here.

Also, remember to occasionally re-post major links here, especially in the first few pages - and also to place all news links in the media/news thread for reference.

~*~
Thread #1:
2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Let me pop into WhyaDuck's thread to bring a post over from the closed thread. This lists what we know so far about the charges against Billie.
Thanks to NurseBeeMe

today the Howard GJ met

Pete K and Sparky are out of town

this afternoon team from the DA went to BD's house to serve a howard county search warrant on SA

BD lied and said he was not there. Drugs were also found at the house.

She was arrested and taken to jail and interrogated

since 1:30 multiple LE agencies have been searching the home/outbuildings of SA's grandmother and just left the scene at 11pm. Cars were also reportedly searched as hailey's angels searchers stood next to reporters on scene. There was also a search warrant for SA's body.

LE has confirmed to reporters that SA has not been arrested

BD will be arraigned tomorrow...

I bet Billie is just terribly upset that she doesn't know what her man is up to while she's behind bars. THAT probably worries her more than anything sadly..

I bet Billie is just terribly upset that she doesn't know what her man is up to while she's behind bars. THAT probably worries her more than anything sadly..

Agreed. She's probably worried he's going to steal her TV.

MOO

thanks duck!

bringing this link forward as it seems to shed light on the warrants and the fact that they were out of two different counties (((if the reporting is correct that is!!!!)))

Earlier today search warrants were issued out of Howard County for articles on Shawn Adkins' body and out of Scurry County for his grandmother's house in the Dunn community.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...ley-dunn-appa/

Thanks, Nursebeeme.

Why are the warrants being issued out of the 2 different Counties?

Is it because there are 2 Distinct Investigations going on here?

Would it be correct to speculate that Hailey's Investigation is resulting in the Scurry County (Grandma's/Dunn) Warrants, and the *advertiser censored* Investigation has issued the Howard County Warrants (Mother's/Big Spring)?

nurse, I'm getting a 'page not found' from your link..

In cases does the chance of an arrest go down as time goes by? Why did it take so long to get a warrant? Do cases normally take this long to solve? TIA.

Makes me wonder about the charge regarding the medication. I mean, did they search Billies home? Were the pills on the counter? In her pocket? It's not something a dog could sniff for, or I would imagine would just be laying in view..esp with people as "experienced" as they appear to be with their medicines. That just struck me as odd.

Agreed. She's probably worried he's going to steal her TV.

MOO

Or sit on her new couch to watch her new tv with some new woman. She already admitted that she's heard about the *girlfriends* hes had since Hailey has disappeared, so she's probably freaking tonight. I would have loved to hear/see some of that same fierce emotion when talking about Hailey..(on the rare occasion that she does talk about her) but we just never did..

Class A Misdemeanor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class A Misdemeanor Range of Punishment - Texas Penal Code

Email This
Print
Comments (104)
Trackbacks § 12.21. CLASS A MISDEMEANOR.

An individual adjudged guilty of a Class A misdemeanor shall be punished by:

(1) a fine not to exceed $4,000;

(2) confinement in jail for a term not to exceed one year; or

(3) both such fine and confinement.

Makes me wonder about the charge regarding the medication. I mean, did they search Billies home? Were the pills on the counter? In her pocket? It's not something a dog could sniff for, or I would imagine would just be laying in view..esp with people as "experienced" as they appear to be with their medicines. That just struck me as odd.

More than likely they were on her person. JMO

today the Howard GJ met

Pete K and Sparky are out of town

this afternoon team from the DA went to BD's house to serve a howard county search warrant on SA

BD lied and said he was not there. Drugs were also found at the house.

She was arrested and taken to jail and interrogated

since 1:30 multiple LE agencies have been searching the home/outbuildings of SA's grandmother and just left the scene at 11pm. Cars were also reportedly searched as hailey's angels searchers stood next to reporters on scene. There was also a search warrant for SA's body.

LE has confirmed to reporters that SA has not been arrested

BD will be arraigned tomorrow...

(((that is what I got so far)))

Maybe she appeared "high",dunno. IMO.

I read somewhere in her pocket, but I have ten windows open so can't give you a link.

thanks duck!

bringing this link forward as it seems to shed light on the warrants and the fact that they were out of two different counties (((if the reporting is correct that is!!!!)))

Earlier today search warrants were issued out of Howard County for articles on Shawn Adkins' body and out of Scurry County for his grandmother's house in the Dunn community.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...ley-dunn-appa/

Articles on his body means ??
Drugs? Illegal firearms??
Does LE have an informant SA/BD had just purchased drugs from and reported back to LE? LE had to have known SA was at BD's house, they are being watched. Reminds me of the players in the Haleigh Cummings case, LE was itching to arrest them for something so they set them up, LE denied it but I don't believe it. I would like to see the warrant for SA's body search, see what the probable cause listed is.

I will be curious to see what BD's bond will be set at tomorrow morning, if it is an out of the norm amount for 3 misdemeanor charges that tells me they want her staying in jail and not being able to bond out.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member