State v Bradley Cooper 3-18-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3BNRF9ICc

:great:

By the way, that is Otto coming out to tell the court gallery to be quiet.

Indeed, if it has to do with denigrating the parents of 30-something married adults with children or personal remarks.

I get the impression that today will be more secret testimony about beliefs from police officers that thought Nancy was murdered at home, but can't exactly point to any hard evidence. Police couldn't get a scent tracking dog to figure out where Nancy was the night before she disappeared. Blame it on the shoe. Police allege that Brad Cooper removed his license plate to avoid detection while disposing of Nancy's body, but realize not only that removing a license plate would draw more attention, but would also create unnecessary extra time at the dump site. Do they really believe that he removed a license plate to give himself an advantage?

What if Nancy, upset about her circumstances (telling everyone she met about it), did go for a quick run on her own in the morning? She didn't always drive, sometimes she walked for groceries, and maybe sometimes she ran from home to go for a run. She was telling complete strangers about her plight, almost everyone she met heard her marriage woes. How do we know that she didn't encounter the wrong person at that difficult time in her life? Chandra Levy was murdered by a complete stranger even though her boyfriend looked good for it.

Is it true that the medical exmaner, Dr Butt, didn't complete a sexual assault examination? A woman was found on the side of the road in a new development. She disappeared 2 days earlier while out for a run. Why wasn't this test done? Were there too many bugs?

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to SG for taking the time to go to court yesterday. I also wanted to thank all of those who've brought the pictures into the threads.

Y'all are all so busy on here after I go to bed! I've caught up on all of the comments only to have to go to work today and miss all of today's testimony (of course, I'm guessing another blackout day).

I did a search on Blackberry password protection. It is well documented in different Blackberry forums that entering an incorrect password 10 times results in erasing of all personal data from the Blackberry and it is unrecoverable. There are numerous posts about that topic prior to the time that JA Young wiped the BB memory and I found them easily doing a simple Google search. I don't know about the backup data. Maybe they did make a copy of the data on the phone to preserve evidence (like to a second BB) and that's what defense is referring to when saying the backup was also erased.

I wonder if there are any pictures of Brad previous to Nancy missing that show him NOT wearing a wedding ring? I don't find any significance to the ring unless he just started wearing it after she disappeared.

Re: the bed. Maybe we should all post a picture of our beds this a.m. before we make them (assuming everyone makes their beds daily) to see if all slept in beds look alike. I'd say no they don't.

Excellent catch (if it is his left hand that had the bandaid)

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

It is an excellent catch but does more to bolster the injuries being healed by the time the picture was taken. If he had a bandaid on, I would think it was covering some kind of cut. So the day she went missing, there was an injury to that finger that required a bandaid. When the picture was taken several days later, no evidence of the cut.

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to SG for taking the time to go to court yesterday. I also wanted to thank all of those who've brought the pictures into the threads.

Y'all are all so busy on here after I go to bed! I've caught up on all of the comments only to have to go to work today and miss all of today's testimony (of course, I'm guessing another blackout day).

I did a search on Blackberry password protection. It is well documented in different Blackberry forums that entering an incorrect password 10 times results in erasing of all personal data from the Blackberry and it is unrecoverable. There are numerous posts about that topic prior to the time that JA Young wiped the BB memory and I found them easily doing a simple Google search. I don't know about the backup data. Maybe they did make a copy of the data on the phone to preserve evidence (like to a second BB) and that's what defense is referring to when saying the backup was also erased.

So far, the only indication that JA Young actually erased the BB data is Kurtz saying so in his opening. In light of that several pieces of his opening have been shown to be, shall we say - windys ? Another came out yesterday, in his opening Kurtz also accused the FBI of wrong doing with respect to the computers, that was clarified yesterday and even Kurtz agreed the FBI did not do anything it should not have done.

With that in mind and not being willing to accept Kurtz's opening, I'll wait for testimony regarding the supposed wipe out of Nancy's BB.

Indeed, if it has to do with denigrating the parents of 30-something married adults with children or personal remarks.

I get the impression that today will be more secret testimony about beliefs from police officers that thought Nancy was murdered at home, but can't exactly point to any hard evidence. Police couldn't get a scent tracking dog to figure out where Nancy was the night before she disappeared. Blame it on the shoe. Police allege that Brad Cooper removed his license plate to avoid detection while disposing of Nancy's body, but realize not only that removing a license plate would draw more attention, but would also create unnecessary extra time at the dump site. Do they really believe that he removed a license plate to give himself an advantage?

What if Nancy, upset about her circumstances (telling everyone she met about it), did go for a quick run on her own in the morning? She didn't always drive, sometimes she walked for groceries, and maybe sometimes she ran from home to go for a run. She was telling complete strangers about her plight, almost everyone she met heard her marriage woes. How do we know that she didn't encounter the wrong person at that difficult time in her life? Chandra Levy was murdered by a complete stranger even though her boyfriend looked good for it.

Just because the police, or anyone else for that matter, "believe" BC murdered NC, doesn't prove, beyond reasonable doubt he did it. Evidence - not seeing too much of it thus far.

So far, the only indication that JA Young actually erased the BB data is Kurtz saying so in his opening. In light of that several pieces of his opening have been shown to be, shall we say - windys ? Another came out yesterday, in his opening Kurtz also accused the FBI of wrong doing with respect to the computers, that was clarified yesterday and even Kurtz agreed the FBI did not do anything it should not have done.

With that in mind and not being willing to accept Kurtz's opening, I'll wait for testimony regarding the supposed wipe out of Nancy's BB.

Sure...that's why I almost always say "according to the defense" when I've brought it up.

Yes Otto, that is a good point about Chandra Levy. However, I will say running in a wooded park around D.C. is a bit more perilous vs Cary NC. Not to say it could not happen, but MUCH less likely. Also, Gary Condit had a solid alibi and there was nothing connecting him except they had a relationship. Thats like saying Pearson killed Nancy because they had a secret relationship....no evidence whatsoever.

There is a letter from CPD saying the BlackbBerry Pearl was erased and some details about how it happened.
I'll try to find it...

172295-bc7-479x357.jpg

Is this one of the photos that was taken on 7/12/08?

The slightly crooked license plate was not what got my attention with this picture. It appears that this car is on the far side of the driveway and there would not be a way of pulling it into the garage without moving(or hitting) the SUV.

It would seem that moving both cars would draw potential attention at this point in the morning to get this car into the garage. Was there damage noted on the front passenger side or the SUV or did the grass appear to be driven on this side of the driveway?

172295-bc7-479x357.jpg

Is this one of the photos that was taken on 7/12/08?

The slightly crooked license plate was not what got my attention with this picture. It appears that this car is on the far side of the driveway and there would not be a way of pulling it into the garage without moving(or hitting) the SUV.

It would seem that moving both cars would draw potential attention at this point in the morning to get this car into the garage. Was there damage noted on the front passenger side or the SUV or did the grass appear to be driven on this side of the driveway?

Wow, great point. I never noticed that.

It is an excellent catch but does more to bolster the injuries being healed by the time the picture was taken. If he had a bandaid on, I would think it was covering some kind of cut. So the day she went missing, there was an injury to that finger that required a bandaid. When the picture was taken several days later, no evidence of the cut.

Yes, if it were a 'cut', that would be more innocent vs a scratch or abrasion.
5 days later and no visible mark tells me it was more of a superficial scratch caused when she tried to pry his hands off her neck.

How do we know that she didn't encounter the wrong person at that difficult time in her life?

She did.

Brad Cooper.

right after midnight on 7/12/08.

water-dancing, that is a great observation. However, I think this is more an optical illusion.
Note the center space line in the drive. If it is like mine, that splits the drive 50/50.

Yes, if it were a 'cut', that would be more innocent vs a scratch or abrasion.
5 days later and no visible mark tells me it was more of a superficial scratch caused when she tried to pry his hands off her neck.

If he needed a band-aid...that would indicate it was enough of a scratch/cut to bleed. That would not likely be healed enough to not be visible 5 days later.

If he needed a band-aid...that would indicate it was enough of a scratch/cut to bleed. That would not likely be healed enough to not be visible 5 days later.

.I can see using the band-Aid to simply mask the scratch

Brad #CooperTrial resumes w/ undercover officer back on stand. WRAL can't record testimony. Reporter @tlynnnews sending notes. We'll tweet.
via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member