2011.03.18 Order Denying Defense Motion to Suppress -"Agents of the State" Motion

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
We need to break down the "Stream of Motions" thread and now is a good time to do it.

Here is the Order denying the defense motion to suppress statements Casey made to George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony, Maya Derkovic, Robyn Adams and Sylvia Hernandez. (aka the defense "Agents of the State" Motion)

The jury gets to hear it ALL!!! :woohoo:

We need to break down the "Stream of Motions" thread and now is a good time to do it.

Here is the Order denying the defense motion to suppress statements Casey made to George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony, Maya Derkovic, Robyn Adams and Sylvia Hernandez. (aka the defense "Agents of the State" Motion)

what about the statements made to detectives?

WOWL - I FIND ALL THE ORDERS - GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

There is a little Angel smiling down from heaven today, and her name is Caylee Marie. I know she loved her mommy but she deserves justice all the same, and she definitely deserves to know that her beloved mommy will NEVER have the opportunity to harm another innocent chid, or person again!

RIP sweet girl!

I would suggest that George and Cindy Anthony bite the bullet and listen to all those early interviews, jail phone calls, and visitations... even their interviews with LE and the FBI.

I actually believe them when they say they have not sat down and watched/listened to those audios/videos... I believe this because of their inability to face the truth. They don't even want to be faced with the truth of their own words and they can, in their minds, deny making these statements because they haven't heard it come out of their own mouths and they do this by not listening/watching these videos/audios. As long as they don't hear their own voice saying these words, they do not exist. In their minds of course.

They need to listen to these tapes if they want to even attempt to try and shape them into another version of their truth. Simply ignoring the words that were spoken, like they don't even exist, is going to be so bad for them at this trial.

Just some friendly advice.

I would suggest that George and Cindy Anthony bite the bullet and listen to all those early interviews, jail phone calls, and visitations... even their interviews with LE and the FBI.

I actually believe them when they say they have not sat down and watched/listened to those audios/videos... I believe this because of their inability to face the truth. They don't even want to be faced with the truth of their own words and they can, in their minds, deny making these statements because they haven't heard it come out of their own mouths and they do this by not listening/watching these videos/audios. As long as they don't hear their own voice saying these words, they do not exist. In their minds of course.

They need to listen to these tapes if they want to even attempt to try and shape them into another version of their truth. Simply ignoring the words that were spoken, like they don't even exist, is going to be so bad for them at this trial.

Just some friendly advice.

I respect your opinion, but I believe there is no way on God's green earth they haven't listened to all of the audio/video available about this case. They may not have watched the videos or listened to the audio in the beginning, but after 2 plus years I'm sure they have familiarized themselves with everything pertaining to this case. JMO

I respect your opinion, but I believe there is no way on God's green earth they haven't listened to all of the audio/video available about this case. They may not have watched the videos or listened to the audio in the beginning, but after 2 plus years I'm sure they have familiarized themselves with everything pertaining to this case. JMO

BBM - I find that impossible. If they had familiarized themselves with anything, they would not have messed up so bad on that stand. They would have their stories in order... they would be consistent.

For a long time, Cindy had stated (interviews) that George was the one who told her that detectives told George that Casey was not going to be coming back home on July 16th, 2008. For a long time, Cindy was not the one told that Casey wasn't coming home. In George's deposition, he states that he received a phone call, while outside of the Anthony home, from Yuri Melich and was told that Casey was not coming home. Cindy, for some reason, thought that inserting herself at the scene when this comment was made would make it more believable... unfortunately, John Allen was the one who told George and Cindy that Casey was not coming home.

If you watch George and Cindy during LDB's closing statement, at one point, George and Cindy look at each other in disbelief and I believe they were muttering to one another "Did you say that?" and they both shook their heads that they weren't the ones who said it.

There is no reason, if they had watched and listened to all these recordings, after more than 2 years, that their stories would be completely out of sync. None of them, including Lee, could agree on who set up the jail visits! They all had a different version of how that happened. George believed he set up the appointment. Lee thought that Yuri Melich set up the appointment. Cindy didn't know who set up the appointment, but it sure was someone from LE.

I don't even know if the three of them even speak to each other outside of the eyes of the public.

But I thought State was not calling Maya or Robyn? Help me understand

I thought it was only Maya that they weren't going to use? I think that Robyn will be used sparingly... just to confirm that the letters Casey sent were sent by Casey.

Tired.

I read for a FACT from Cindy's mouth to the FBI in her interview that she was appalled by the way the detectives were talking to her daughter during the interview (Universal). So we know she listened to that one. But Cindy forgets what she says sometimes. As we all know.

I just had a chuckle thinking back to the hearing when George jerked his chin and stated, "I feel as though I was tricked, but that's ok."
GMAB

BBM - I find that impossible. If they had familiarized themselves with anything, they would not have messed up so bad on that stand. They would have their stories in order... they would be consistent.

For a long time, Cindy had stated (interviews) that George was the one who told her that detectives told George that Casey was not going to be coming back home on July 16th, 2008. For a long time, Cindy was not the one told that Casey wasn't coming home. In George's deposition, he states that he received a phone call, while outside of the Anthony home, from Yuri Melich and was told that Casey was not coming home. Cindy, for some reason, thought that inserting herself at the scene when this comment was made would make it more believable... unfortunately, John Allen was the one who told George and Cindy that Casey was not coming home.

If you watch George and Cindy during LDB's closing statement, at one point, George and Cindy look at each other in disbelief and I believe they were muttering to one another "Did you say that?" and they both shook their heads that they weren't the ones who said it. There is no reason, if they had watched and listened to all these recordings, after more than 2 years, that their stories would be completely out of sync. None of them, including Lee, could agree on who set up the jail visits! They all had a different version of how that happened. George believed he set up the appointment. Lee thought that Yuri Melich set up the appointment. Cindy didn't know who set up the appointment, but it sure was someone from LE.

I don't even know if the three of them even speak to each other outside of the eyes of the public.

Oops. Totally forgot about that.

When the defense orginally filed their motion to suppress Maya and Robyn will still being considered by the State. That is why they are listed on there.

Actually, I am still unclear about Robyn. She was transferred to OC recently for a depo or something, I thought. ... :waitasec: (not real clear why, but I know she was transported to Orange County because I saw that on an official doc somewhere)

I just had a chuckle thinking back to the hearing when George jerked his chin and stated, "I feel as though I was tricked, but that's ok."
GMAB

You know he walked into the detectives office on July 24th and apologized to them and said he is having hellaciious arguments and then he turned on them and the criticism was beyond what I expected from him. He looked so bad on LKL and when he said I wish I had some time with KC and Cindy said you had time and he looked down and said I wish I had more.

The man can't even wish on his own.

Oops. Totally forgot about that.

No problemo.

Maybe they have listened to some of the recordings? They do hear only what they want to hear? They most definitely didn't do a good job familiarizing themselves with them though.

So, if they have listened to them... I would suggest that they listen to them again... and again... and again.

Next thing you know, Cindy and George will claim that LE edited the words they said into these recordings by using their television interviews.

If you watch George and Cindy during LDB's closing statement, at one point, George and Cindy look at each other in disbelief and I believe they were muttering to one another "Did you say that?" and they both shook their heads that they weren't the ones who said it.

There is no reason, if they had watched and listened to all these recordings, after more than 2 years, that their stories would be completely out of sync. None of them, including Lee, could agree on who set up the jail visits! They all had a different version of how that happened. George believed he set up the appointment. Lee thought that Yuri Melich set up the appointment. Cindy didn't know who set up the appointment, but it sure was someone from LE.

Lola,

Cindy tells the FBI she was appalled at how the detectives talked to her daughter at Universal. I read it. She listened to that tape. This is not a very bright family.

Remember George tells the FBI that Lee was upset that KC lied about the pregnancy. And Lee tells Morgan it was no big deal and none of his business. This is why the case is interesting - none of them can get their stories straight.

All I can say after this news is....

"What a GREAT birthday gift for ICA!" HAHAHA

When the defense orginally filed their motion to suppress Maya and Robyn will still being considered by the State. That is why they are listed on there.

Actually, I am still unclear about Robyn. She was transferred to OC recently for a depo or something, I thought. ... :waitasec: (not real clear why, but I know she was transported to Orange County because I saw that on an official doc somewhere)

Oh, you are so wonderful to take the time. Just leaving and it was driving me crazy. But I guess they don't think they need them now and don't want to muddy the waters with inmates testimony. They don't need it. We do have those pesky tapes with KC. :seeya:

Have a great weekend!

I don't know what it is that makes me feel so good about this; I think it is the smugness of KC and the fact that the child meant nothing to her.

Have a good one!

You know he walked into the detectives office on July 24th and apologized to them and said he is having hellaciious arguments and then he turned on them and the criticism was beyond what I expected from him. He looked so bad on LKL and when he said I wish I had some time with KC and Cindy said you had time and he looked down and said I wish I had more.

The man can't even wish on his own.

Or tell a lie on his own. That was to garner sympathy. Everything that comes out of his mouth is to garner sympathy for him.
You had time...
Right!! And when Greta asked CA if she ever looked ICA in the eyes and asked "What happened?" (which takes less than 5 seconds) Cindy's excuse was "Well, Greta, sweetie, dear, i only had about an hour."

George uses that "hellacious argument and we'll probably get divorced over this" bologna to get over on people.
He tried it at the tow yard to get them to lower the price and he used it on LE to try and worm his way onto their investigation.
He thought he was so stealthy with "How's the family? I understand.Oh, I know. See what a heifer my wife is? See what I live with? We had another hellacious argument and all I was trying to do was help yous guys...call me!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back