710 users online (74 members and 636 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested, Thread #3

Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-25-2016 at 02:41 AM. Reason: broken links

Um, I think you meant thread 3, not thread 32. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Um, I think you meant thread 3, not thread 32. LOL.
    Yep, fixed it. LOL

So basically, if Billie had not lied to police yesterday, she would not have been arrested? They did not come with a warrant for her arrest, correct? She just dig herself into a mess by lying for SA?

If so, this kind of makes me think she may end up off the hook altogether, unless SA rats her out. It sounds like LE is trying to make a case against him.
    Just my opinion, of course.

But who in the heck would lie over something like that unless they too had something to hide? I just honestly can't wrap my brain around any of this.

~jmo~

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    So basically, if Billie had not lied to police yesterday, she would not have been arrested? They did not come with a warrant for her arrest, correct? She just dig herself into a mess by lying for SA?

If so, this kind of makes me think she may end up off the hook altogether, unless SA rats her out. It sounds like LE is trying to make a case against him.

I was wondering the same thing -- that if Billie had NOT lied to police last night and told them that Shawn WAS at her house, would she have been arrested ?

And then LE finds "pills" in unmarked bottles in her home ...

Also, I was wondering if "maybe" LE is "playing games" -- know what I mean -- with her to make it look like they are trying to get info on Shawn, but her at the same time ?

I hope that made sense ... I have been trying to keep up with the "drama" the past 2 days as best I can.

Hailey is still "missing" and it is absolutely TRAGIC that finding Hailey has gotten lost amongst the criminal activities surrouding her "mother" and mother's BF !

I wonder why Vine still has Billie in custody??

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14281162

Sorry if this has already been posted. However, I see residents are starting to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by tfrohning View Post
    I wonder why Vine still has Billie in custody??
    Perhaps they haven't updated their system yet?

Or maybe they expect her back before long. LOL I think the former

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post

BBM

Correct...and ITA, she has dug herself a whole. IMO, she wouldn't have "dug this whole" if she didn't have something to hide...besides, SA. LOL

I also found this tidbit interesting...

According to Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs...when asked if Dunn had also been named as a suspect, Toombs replied, "No, but her arrest and everything that happened yesterday does not help her cause."

http://ccitynews.net/news/story/2011...ing-night-jail

I want to know where Shawn was found in the house, for no other reason than nosiness. Was he hiding in the shed? Was he crouched in a closet wearing a mask? Was he in the bathroom flushing things?

If these events were not connected to the disappearance of sweet Hailey, they would be comical. Since they are indeed connected, they are deplorable...
    My opinions only, with respect to all those whose opinions differ

Quote Originally Posted by curiousc View Post
    Perhaps they haven't updated their system yet?

Or maybe they expect her back before long. LOL I think the former
    well I expect her back

Quote Originally Posted by yllek View Post
    I want to know where Shawn was found in the house, for no other reason than nosiness. Was he hiding in the shed? Was he crouched in a closet wearing a mask? Was he in the bathroom flushing things?

If these events were not connected to the disappearance of sweet Hailey, they would be comical. Since they are indeed connected, they are deplorable...
    I just picture Shawn hiding in closet in a mask...I would love to seen the officer face on that one. okay that not fact it was flash in my head

I want to know where Shawn was found in the house, for no other reason than nosiness. Was he hiding in the shed? Was he crouched in a closet wearing a mask? Was he in the bathroom flushing things? If these events were not connected to the disappearance of sweet Hailey, they would be comical. Since they are indeed connected, they are deplorable...
    Or swallowing. A sim card for a phone is tiny enough, and he could erm, 'retrieve' it later.

oh I never thought about him in bathroom flushing something..sim card or memory stick would be no problem

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast