2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested, Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, I think you meant thread 3, not thread 32. LOL.

So basically, if Billie had not lied to police yesterday, she would not have been arrested? They did not come with a warrant for her arrest, correct? She just dig herself into a mess by lying for SA?

If so, this kind of makes me think she may end up off the hook altogether, unless SA rats her out. It sounds like LE is trying to make a case against him.

But who in the heck would lie over something like that unless they too had something to hide? I just honestly can't wrap my brain around any of this.

~jmo~

So basically, if Billie had not lied to police yesterday, she would not have been arrested? They did not come with a warrant for her arrest, correct? She just dig herself into a mess by lying for SA?

If so, this kind of makes me think she may end up off the hook altogether, unless SA rats her out. It sounds like LE is trying to make a case against him.

I was wondering the same thing -- that if Billie had NOT lied to police last night and told them that Shawn WAS at her house, would she have been arrested ?

And then LE finds "pills" in unmarked bottles in her home ...

Also, I was wondering if "maybe" LE is "playing games" -- know what I mean -- with her to make it look like they are trying to get info on Shawn, but her at the same time ?

I hope that made sense ... I have been trying to keep up with the "drama" the past 2 days as best I can.

Hailey is still "missing" and it is absolutely TRAGIC that finding Hailey has gotten lost amongst the criminal activities surrouding her "mother" and mother's BF !

I wonder why Vine still has Billie in custody??

BBM

Correct...and ITA, she has dug herself a whole. IMO, she wouldn't have "dug this whole" if she didn't have something to hide...besides, SA. LOL

I also found this tidbit interesting...

According to Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs...when asked if Dunn had also been named as a suspect, Toombs replied, "No, but her arrest and everything that happened yesterday does not help her cause."

http://ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/03/billie-dunn-posts-bail-after-spending-night-jail

I want to know where Shawn was found in the house, for no other reason than nosiness. Was he hiding in the shed? Was he crouched in a closet wearing a mask? Was he in the bathroom flushing things?

If these events were not connected to the disappearance of sweet Hailey, they would be comical. Since they are indeed connected, they are deplorable...

I want to know where Shawn was found in the house, for no other reason than nosiness. Was he hiding in the shed? Was he crouched in a closet wearing a mask? Was he in the bathroom flushing things?

If these events were not connected to the disappearance of sweet Hailey, they would be comical. Since they are indeed connected, they are deplorable...

I just picture Shawn hiding in closet in a mask...I would love to seen the officer face on that one. okay that not fact it was flash in my head:floorlaugh:

I want to know where Shawn was found in the house, for no other reason than nosiness. Was he hiding in the shed? Was he crouched in a closet wearing a mask? Was he in the bathroom flushing things? If these events were not connected to the disappearance of sweet Hailey, they would be comical. Since they are indeed connected, they are deplorable...

Or swallowing. A sim card for a phone is tiny enough, and he could erm, 'retrieve' it later. :innocent: :sick:

oh I never thought about him in bathroom flushing something..sim card or memory stick would be no problem:waitasec:

I wonder why Vine still has Billie in custody??

That is odd. I have always found Vine to be very accurate and up to date but it is possible the reporting jail (Mitchell Co.) is not so up to date!

That is odd. I have always found Vine to be very accurate and up to date but it is possible the reporting jail (Mitchell Co.) is not so up to date!

I think there update time is like every 10 to 15 mins. but it could be Mitchell county.:waitasec:

Billy the Deputy was prolly watching the March Madness (based on the footage of Billie at the station when the TV had college basketball on).

:innocent:

In light of Billie's arrest and further decline of support and sympathy, I fully expect to see her trying to sidle up to Clint again. I can see her attempting to get in his good graces and possibly attend some of the events he's spearheading. I hope Clint doesn't fall for it again; it distracts him. Billie wants his earned credibility (despite his checkered past) to rub off on her and she tries to use Clint whenever suspicion grows about her possible involvement in Hailey's disappearance. It doesn't work for Billie. Instead, when Clint believes and supports Billie's stories, his credibility is tarnished through guilt by association. IMO.

I certainly hope Thursday's arrest and the recent movement in the case causes someone to spill the beans very soon. If not, I wonder if Billie will attend the 3 month candlelight vigil planned for 3/27. Will she even be welcomed at this point? Will someone call to remind her so she doesn't forget, like she forgot about the balloon launch?

http://hopeforhailey.org/events.html

P.s. $15k reward is posted on the first page of the HopeforHailey site; still no resurrection of the "merchandise" tab (good!)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickyBones