2011.03.19 Levi Page Show - 9:00 Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly made a good point tonight about Billie. Saying that she's stuck as a teenager still and hasn't grown up.

I think Holly just made me see the light tonight.... She made a good point. I hope you guys are listening to this! Holly is great.

Wish I could hear this! What were the "new creepy details", anything new?

:rocker:

Yes, I listened to the show tonight. Levi is a very good host and so professional.

LOL ... was hoping Billie would have called in to explain that "PO" she "forgot" to tell the media about.

Holly was great tonight!!! Her comments made me think differently about Billie. She thinks that Billie is covering for Shawn and that he raped & killed Hailey as do I. I was the second to the last caller. Also another thing she said is that which I found interesting is that she thinks his comment about Hailey being promiscuous could be an up coming defense he had in mind. She thinks he said that so that he could later use the defense that Hailey was into it. Holly does NOT think Billie killed Hailey at all. She doesn't think it because of the fact that if Billie went out and admitted to TV that she lied about Shawn being in the house when the LE came. She said it was stupid for Billie to do that and that it could be used against her in court at a later time and that usually woman killers are smarter than that they dont' admit what they do.

NOTE THIS IS SOMETHING SHE BROUGHT UP NOT FACT NOT RUMOR:

Someone called into the show and asked how they(Levi and Holly) thought that Billie got bail money. Holly said it could be they got it from a dealer that she could have got 800 and then easily scrounged up the rest from agency to get bailed out. She said a dealer would NOT want Billie to talk and would most likely do that to save their own butt.

Oh and Holly did NOT like the fact that Billie continues to be around Shawn with what she knows about the *advertiser censored* and stuff. Said that Billie is acting like a teenager with the young boyfriend and that she did not treat her kids right that she wanted to be their friend and not act like their mother. Holly seemed to be fuming too that Billie waited two days to report her daughter missing and didn't call to find out if she made it the friends house.

Wish I could hear this! What were the "new creepy details", anything new?

Nothing really new ... just a good discussion of what took place the last couple of days.

Levi had Holly (not sure of last name -- an attorney) on -- I think she's a former prosecutor .. turned defense attorney.

Good discussion of the latest "drama" with Billie at the jail yesterday, Shawn's family's property search for the computer, the CP, etc.

Holly was great tonight!!! Her comments made me think differently about Billie. She thinks that Billie is covering for Shawn and that he raped & killed Hailey as do I. I was the second to the last caller. Also another thing she said is that which I found interesting is that she thinks his comment about Hailey being promiscuous could be an up coming defense he had in mind. She thinks he said that so that he could later use the defense that Hailey was into it. Holly does NOT think Billie killed Hailey at all. She doesn't think it because of the fact that if Billie went out and admitted to TV that she lied about Shawn being in the house when the LE came. She said it was stupid for Billie to do that and that it could be used against her in court at a later time and that usually woman killers are smarter than that they dont' admit what they do.

Someone called into the show and asked how they(Levi and Holly) thought that Billie got bail money. Holly said it could be they got it from a dealer that she could have got 800 and then easily scrounged up the rest from agency to get bailed out. She said a dealer would NOT want Billie to talk and would most likely do that to save their own butt.

I agree that Holly was great tonight ... :rocker:

But respectfully I disagree with Holly's theory as to "who" is covering for "who" -- although I "almost" changed" my mind for a minute there ... LOL

I totally agreed with the caller who thought that Billie was"jealous" of Hailey. This is something I have always believed ... that Billie was jealous of Hailey and that something transpired between BD and HD, and SA is doing the cover-up.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

I don't know much about bailing anyone out of jail, but I do know that a friend of mine bailed a friend of hers out and used her house as the "shurity" (if that's the right word), you have to show where you got the money from, they won't take "dirty" money. Mind you this is here in Canada, so again, I don't know how these things work at all, this is just my thoughts on it.

I'm at work so I couldn't listen, but I will be listening when I get home, 1 more hour to go....

I didn't catch the show and can't find a link. Does anyone have any light to shed on the new "creepy details"?

I didn't catch the show and can't find a link. Does anyone have any light to shed on the new "creepy details"?

I did not hear any NEW "creepy details" on the show this evening.

I am still trying to keep up with the old "creepy details" !

[/COLOR]

I don't know much about bailing anyone out of jail, but I do know that a friend of mine bailed a friend of hers out and used her house as the "shurity" (if that's the right word), you have to show where you got the money from, they won't take "dirty" money. Mind you this is here in Canada, so again, I don't know how these things work at all, this is just my thoughts on it.

I'm at work so I couldn't listen, but I will be listening when I get home, 1 more hour to go....

In Canada a 'surety' is a person who takes responsibility for the accused. The accused lives with them and they are responsible for making sure that the accused maintains their bail conditions.

The bail, which would have been $650 was paid by BD's mother.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/27241589/detail.html

I haven't listen to the rebroadcast yet, but curious why they didn't talk about the RO....or NTO...and their thoughts regarding that.

I think the reason SA stated HD was promiscuous is because if she was found, there would be evidence of a sexual assault. Either way, it really doesn't matter.....a minor can not consent to sexual relations....period.

I'm still going back and forth on who "hurt" HD. BD, SA or both.......I'm starting to sway toward BD because of all the talking SA has been doing...with all the little hints and info he's been willing to give. It's like he really wants to tell all, but won't....... but maybe it's just his deflection as well. ???? (bang head)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker