1476 users online (280 members and 1196 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I was pleased with the news that John Skelton won't be leaving prison anytime soon. Skelton thought that he was going to get away with hiding his sons from their mother. How's that workin' for ya, John? Not so much.

I so thought these little lads would have been found by now I keep hoping John will crumble, once he realizes he isn't going any where any time soon. Geesh at least give his family closure...umm if they don't know...ugh,cruel heartless son of a gun.

John Skelton, the Michigan father whose 3 boys went missing: Whatever happened to ...?

"Whatever happened to . . .?" is a weekly series updating some of the most newsworthy and interesting local stories covered in The Plain Dealer. Have a suggestion on a story we should update? Send it to John C. Kuehner, or call <snipped>.

Today, we answer the question:

Whatever happened to John Skelton, the Michigan father whose three young boys went missing in November 2010?

Skelton remains behind bars in a Michigan prison after pleading no contest to three counts of unlawful imprisonment in September 2011.

His three sons, Andrew, Alexander and Tanner, however, remain missing. Police in Morenci, Mich., long ago gave up hope that the three boys, who were 9, 7 and 5 years old, would be found alive.

More: http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...igan_fath.html

Every time I logon this thread and see these 3 precious boys in their school pictures, it just breaks another piece of my heart.

I can't even imagine how their loved ones must feel.

Where are they John?

Thought of these little lads this morning ...looked out the backway and saw 3 little guys on their bikes with their fishing poles Made me think of the boys immediately. Hoped for sure someone would have stumbled across them by now...so sad that the person holding the key remains obstinate in his silence. Sleep much John?

I don't know what their sorry excuse for a father did to them, or where he put them, but I have faith that they will be found someday. I thought they would have been stumbled upon already

We can't give up hope. With a lot of cases on WS, I get a sinking pit in my stomach that they will never be solved. I haven't ever felt it on this thread.

Alexander, Andrew, and Tanner -- we WILL find you....
    The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

2 years missing - coming soon

There is an event planned in Morenci for November 25th/12 to mark the two years the 3 boys have been missing.

They will be decorating ornaments for the boys "tree" ... this just breaks my heart.

John Skelton grow a couple and fess up where the boys are. Here is a link to the upcoming event in Morenci to honor the boys. May blessings be bestowed on the boys and those who loved them.

https://www.facebook.com/events/112652752225806/

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    There is an event planned in Morenci for November 25th/12 to mark the two years the 3 boys have been missing.

They will be decorating ornaments for the boys "tree" ... this just breaks my heart.

John Skelton grow a couple and fess up where the boys are. Here is a link to the upcoming event in Morenci to honor the boys. May blessings be bestowed on the boys and those who loved them.

https://www.facebook.com/events/112652752225806/
    Dear Lord, has it really been 2 years?

Seeing the pictures of these 3 boys just breaks my heart. I can't even imagine the pain experienced by their friends and loved ones.

Missing Morenci boys' relatives cling to hope 2 years later

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...-2-years-later

NOVEMBER 6, 2012 AT 1:00 AM
    BY CHRISTINE FERRETTI THE DETROIT NEWS

Morenci — Courtney Derby won't be convinced that her three younger brothers are forever gone.

I think about the boys often...as Im sure alot of us do.
    To bad their father doesnt think enough of them to tell us where the hell they are.
    If I really thought I could...
    Id give up your ghost for good.
    But Im not so sure it isnt you..
    That keeps my ghost from leaving too.
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

http://www.skeltonbrothers.org/

REWARD of up to $60,000Contact Morenci Police 517-458-7104 or Call 911
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

http://www.fox4now.com/multimedia/vi...=1298426517001

Website for Missing Skelton Brothers Launched

Investigators hope a newly-launched website will help them locate the three young Morenci boys who have now been missing for a year.
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

So sad that these little guys are still missing,My sons name is Andrew and he was born on thanksgiving, I feel so sad knowing my son will be home for Thanksgiving and his b-day while Andrew,Alexander,and Tanner are still missing.I don't have any kind words when it comes to the father i wish he would receive some jail house justice then maybe he would talk. Their new website has the most adorable pictures of them,they are handsome young men!

It makes me sick that their 'father' is safe and warm and getting three squares a day while his boys are.....out there somewhere.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/age-pro...f-skelton-boys
    Age-progressed photos released of Skelton boys
    mother of the missing Skelton boys has released age-progressed photos of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner.
    On Thanksgiving-eve in 2010, Tanya Zuvers last saw her sons alive.
    Last year, Tanya recounted what she remembered of the events surrounding that day to 7 Action News.
    She says she hugged and kissed them as she dropped the boys off at their grandmother’s house that November 26 .
    Two days later her life changed forever.
    “I said I love you and I said I’ll see you on Friday,” Tanya said.

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast