735 users online (86 members and 649 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Bumping for these three precious souls...
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

I can't believe that sicko has gotten away with this for as long as he has!!!! I don't think he will ever talk. Someone will have to stumble upon the boys or JS will have to slip up..... Infuriates me!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Waterboard him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    All posts are MOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennibee View Post
    Waterboard him.

Amen to that. No one has to know!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Just thinking of the boys today.

The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

Praying they are found soon

I can't believe I haven't heard about this case until yesterday. I'm surprised this case hasn't received more national and international attention. 3 boys all go missing but Casey Anthony case is a world wide sensation? We all know how many people go missing everyday but 3 toddler brothers. It is so sad. I can't think that the dad really killed them even though it is certainly possible. I hope he did give them to this underground society he talks about or someone who is taking care of them.

I've never believed one word out of John Skelton's mouth. Unless someone finds the boys, that monster will never talk. All over getting divorced. Why why why???

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by krig101 View Post
    I've never believed one word out of John Skelton's mouth. Unless someone finds the boys, that monster will never talk. All over getting divorced. Why why why???
    Yes, King 101.
    How can you tell J Skelton is lying?
    His lips are moving.

As to why? Psychopaths don't need a reason and it's usually all about themselves. Me, Me, Me, I, I, I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA

I will never forget when I first heard this on the local news. I was at my father in laws house. This was when I first joined WS. This case consumed me for months. Always listening to local news hoping, waiting, praying for a miracle..... So many miles of wooded area and fields in that area.....Every time I seen those 3 little faces on TV I cried.....Their family needs closure, it's been too long......

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    There will be a special place in Hades for John Skelton when his earthly life ends

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    There will be a special place in Hades for John Skelton when his earthly life ends
    Amen to that!

I think there was a lot of press coverage for this case in the beginning. I know that I heard about it from day one, but after a while, the updates sort of dried up.
    Is the father still in jail?
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Quote Originally Posted by Alleykins View Post
    I think there was a lot of press coverage for this case in the beginning. I know that I heard about it from day one, but after a while, the updates sort of dried up.
    Is the father still in jail?
    Im in Southern Michigan, it was all over the news and social media for months.

He is still in jail. Sentenced to 15 years. Hope when he is released his every move is watched and he will slip up!

Quote Originally Posted by krig101 View Post
    Im in Southern Michigan, it was all over the news and social media for months.
    He is still in jail. Sentenced to 15 years. Hope when he is released his every move is watched and he will slip up!
    Thank you for the update.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast