1056 users online (212 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Deposition: Robyn Adams

Channel 13 Orlando (CFNEWS13) has a deposition up. The news on tv said stay tuned on Sunday at 6PM for the Brian Burner shovel deposition and what friction it has caused on the street where the As live. They're having a special on it Sunday at 6PM and maybe the depo will be available then, too!

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...-Casey-Anthony

Without going waaaay O/T, this is after all about Robyn...I found her wedding website. She was a much cuter, vibrant girl than her mug shot relays.
    I picture her giving these depos with tears, snot, half-closed puffy eyes and Nick Nolte mug shot hair.

Buried within the thousands of pages of depositions released to News 13 this week, Adams recalled the first time she ever came face to face with Casey.

"Everyone was hollering these horrible things at her, name calling and just spitting on the window when she would walk by," Adams said. "And she just turned around and looked at me, and I just waved."

After that incident, Adams said it was Casey who initiated contact with her. As their friendship developed, a conversation came up about Casey authoring a book.

"Casey and I did talk way back when about writing a book. We've talked about doing a lot of things together," Adams said. "She wanted to write a book just about this situation."

Adams said she didn't pry into Casey's criminal case, but that Casey would open up to her. When she did, she learned more about the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

"At first she told me that she dropped Caylee off at the babysitter's in an apartment complex in Orlando," Adams said. "However, towards the end of our stay, once we started to progress with our relationship, our communication, that changed."

She said that Zenaida did not have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Adams also spoke to Casey the night after Caylee's remains were found.

"She was in rare form. Her eyes were bloodshot. She had been... she was hysterical. She was a mess. She was a mess," Adams said.

My bolded portion...

ICA hasn't felt anything, yet...just wait until she's sentenced and put in GP...she will have to look over her shoulder...Heirarchy in jail was told to GA...ICA would be the mud on other prisoners shoes...she might be in for the ride of her life...somehow, it doesn't affect me that other prisoners badgered her...she better get used to it, I believe she'll be there for the long haul...

ICAs consciousness of guilt will always shine through...she knew the small remains found at Suburban was indeed Caylee...I do hope the jurors get to see that video...I believe they need to know ALL the facts of this case...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by Amil View Post
    Channel 13 Orlando (CFNEWS13) has a deposition up. The news on tv said stay tuned on Sunday at 6PM for the Brian Burner shovel deposition and what friction it has caused on the street where the As live. They're having a special on it Sunday at 6PM and maybe the depo will be available then, too!

Page 44 and 45 Robyn says ICA made statements implying maybe her mom or dad did it!!!

ETA: This takes you right to the partial transcript:

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/artic...Adams-0319.pdf
    Last edited by strawberry; 03-20-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Page 44 and 45 Robyn says ICA made statements implying maybe her mom or dad did it!!!
    Wow, I didn't see that...I see that train coming...wait till the A's read this...what will they say..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Yep. Surprise surprise!!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

What's with this teasing us? I want to read the whole thing! And they will discuss Brian Burners at 11? Come on!!

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post

My bolded portion...

ICA hasn't felt anything, yet...just wait until she's sentenced and put in GP...she will have to look over her shoulder...Heirarchy in jail was told to GA...ICA would be the mud on other prisoners shoes...she might be in for the ride of her life...somehow, it doesn't affect me that other prisoners badgered her...she better get used to it, I believe she'll be there for the long haul...

ICAs consciousness of guilt will always shine through...she knew the small remains found at Suburban was indeed Caylee...I do hope the jurors get to see that video...I believe they need to know ALL the facts of this case...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    ITA! I believe the jury will get to see that video as part of rebuttal during the defense case. LDB made a point of stressing they would not be using it in their case in chief and left the topic hanging there.
    Must be a really noisy jail now that there are 2 baby killers in residence. I pity the person who has to clean up the spit. If I were the warden, the inmates would clean it up themselves or live with crusty windows.The fact that ICA has lived for ~890 days in a jail where she's spit on and heckled, without seeing a single visitor or using that video time to convince the world of her innocence and desperate need to get out of jail, also speaks volumes as to her consciosness of guilt.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    ITA! I believe the jury will get to see that video as part of rebuttal during the defense case. LDB made a point of stressing they would not be using it in their case in chief and left the topic hanging there.
    Must be a really noisy jail now that there are 2 baby killers in residence. I pity the person who has to clean up the spit. If I were the warden, the inmates would clean it up themselves or live with crusty windows.The fact that ICA has lived for ~890 days in a jail where she's spit on and heckled, without seeing a single visitor or using that video time to convince the world of her innocence and desperate need to get out of jail, also speaks volumes as to her consciosness of guilt.
    ITA!! This is one reason why I would be happy with LWOP.

OT- I am drawing a blank who is the other??
    ETA: Nevermind, got it.
    Last edited by redkatrampant; 03-20-2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: coffee kicked in
    JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    ITA!! This is one reason why I would be happy with LWOP.

OT- I am drawing a blank who is the other??
    BBM. This piece of work:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2684577/posts

thanks. *sigh*
    JMO.

I think Robin's account of Casey being hysterical and crying, etc. goes more to show her innocence. I know it may also show she was crying for herself and I can't relate at all to how a possible sociopath would react in that situation. I could see the fear in Scott Petersons face when he was arrested. Not sorrow or anything about Laci being dead. Then he cried in court because the jurors "weren't listening to him" when things started to turn around.

Mind you, this is the only time I have seen a somewhat normal reaction from Casey. I think naturally it was safe to assume it was Caylee because the media was reporting it was a child and that close to her home that she could think it was her just like we all did.

Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    I think Robin's account of Casey being hysterical and crying, etc. goes more to show her innocence. I know it may also show she was crying for herself and I can't relate at all to how a possible sociopath would react in that situation. I could see the fear in Scott Petersons face when he was arrested. Not sorrow or anything about Laci being dead. Then he cried in court because the jurors "weren't listening to him" when things started to turn around.

Mind you, this is the only time I have seen a somewhat normal reaction from Casey. I think naturally it was safe to assume it was Caylee because the media was reporting it was a child and that close to her home that she could think it was her just like we all did.
    Or she was crying because she knew it was Caylee and she was "doomed to spend eternity in jail."

During GA's last statement in the hearings this month and at the very end when JB is asking GA about doing anything to help his daughter GA is very upset and crying. When the camera switches over to KC...no emotion on her face. Her father is crying his eyes out on the stand and she shows no emotion whatsoever. Busily writing notes, looking around but no emotion. None!! It upset me to watch her father cry, but her....nothing. jmo
    Last edited by LambChop; 03-20-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Can someone point me in the direction of the video where ICA reacts to Caylee's remains being found?
    and you begin to notice that Holland has windmills....and Holland has tulips. Holland even has Rembrandts. - Emily Perl Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Ssejors View Post
    Can someone point me in the direction of the video where ICA reacts to Caylee's remains being found?
    It was never released and remains sealed.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast