Peter Hyatt discusses Hailey Dunn Case 3/20/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the broadcast is only 30 minutes but it is an hour show. You can go back later and listen to the last 30 minutes.

Sorry I was off doing something. That is Peter's question. LMAO But you can answer.

Just talking about overview. Nothing new yet. Talking about the CP. How can BD not stand up and condemn child *advertiser censored*?

He's talking about child *advertiser censored* now.

Feels LE is doing a good job playing it close to the vest.

Why hasn't Shawn been arrested? Dotting I's and crossing T's. DA's office gave him confidence. Texas Rangers not worrying about what outside world is thinking they are worrying about Justice for Hailey.

BD and Shawn know they are being watched.

Now talking about the body search. And says the child *advertiser censored* is where everyone drew the line. Made their own videos of themselves, but the CP was too far out there.

Took a poll people think 82 percent she is involved in Hailey's disappearance 12 percent believe cover up only as far as BD.

This body search was planned. They have been working on it.

PH was told by investigator that at least 5 flash drives on Shawn at all times. One on his key ring and others on his body.

Talking about the body search of SA now.

I wish I could listen, but I always seem to have "technical difficulties" on my computer when I listen to that blog.

Anyway, I will answer PH's question here since I can't call in:

:cow::cow::cow:

I have believed from the beginning that "something" (not sure what yet) happened between BD and HD, and SA was the cover-up guy. Billie has to keep covering for Shawn because she does not want him to throw her "under the bus" -- and vice-versa.

Shawn is Billie's priority -- NOT her missing daughter -- this is so tragic !

Billie's LACK of emotions, LIES to LE, inconsistent "stories" ... regarding her missing daughter reminds me so much of Casey Anthony, and we all know Casey did it !

I am not ruling out the possibility or probability that SA did something to Hailey, and BD is covering up, but at this time my "bets" is on Billie.

I hope this made sense ... I am on overload ...

PH is stating straight up "She has been murdered. This talk about being sold into sex trade is a crock."

He is suggesting that Shawn go to the DA and talk to them because if he doesn't they are building a strong case against Shawn and he may never come out again.....

Talking about another case 35 years in jail. He is telling Shawn BD is throwing him under the bus and he never should have been around Hailey and BD knew he never should have been around Hailey.

They (LE) knew where Shawn has been of late. Telling Clint to wake up. You don't need to submit to BJ any longer. You need to man up and tell LE everything you know about Billie Jean and Shawn.

Everything Shawn and BD did like selling things, accepting money has raised awareness more of LE.

Mountain of material re: *advertiser censored*

PH said they are on Shawn. He won't be able to touch another child until they prosecute him. They are on him.

Billie has to know about the CP ... well since she has "denied" it we know she knows about it.

Did I just read 5 flash drives ? 5 ? Who in the world would carry 5 of them around ?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Change of heart on the protection order once again deception ........ now it is a no trespass order when everyone said they would call the court to find out about it.

Coming down HARD on BD. Telling her LE has her number too. "You need to come clean."

She says she called back and said she had a Protection Order against SA. Then she reneged and said, "Well not really a PO, but a No Trespassing order. " :rolleyes:

We are about to be cut off in two minutes. Don't forget you can go back and listen to the last 30 minutes in a little while. To hear the whole show. 10-4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123