1093 users online (216 members and 877 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Plane crash near Southern Calif. airport kills 3

BARSTOW, Calif. A small plane plunged into a hillside about 2 1/2 miles from a high desert Southern California city's airport Sunday, killing three people onboard, authorities said.

Witnesses who saw the crash said the plane appeared to suddenly spiral out of the sky and go straight into the side of the hill, said Alan Hamm, who works at Daggett-Barstow Airport about 2 1/2 miles from the crash area.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110320/...ia_plane_crash

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Gosh we had a group of 5 die in a crash at Long Beach airport last week. Well known big names in our community aboard. There is one survivor.

2 real tragedies in less than a week.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Gosh we had a group of 5 die in a crash at Long Beach airport last week. Well known big names in our community aboard. There is one survivor.

2 real tragedies in less than a week.
    Earlier today it was crazy windy at the beach, wonder if it was the same in the desert and if that had anything to do with it.

Great. I am scared to death to fly, although I do have to do it and usually fare okay with a few or more drinks! My boyfriend has taken a keen, but serious interest in learning to fly. He's taken two introductory flights and now he's signed up for private lessons. Scares me to no end, especially in smaller aircraft.

If Adnoid happens to read this, I'd like to get your input. Obviously, I'm not going to stop what he wants to do.

We actually had horrible weather here in the high desert - lots of wind and rain. I think it would have been crazy to fly. Barstow is about 40 mins north of us in Hesperia. Not much about it in our local paper since the actual crash.