Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: State v Bradley Cooper 3-21-2011

Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new here and a local to this crime. Just thought I'd introduce myself.
    Welcome Gracie!

Sgt Bird asked him to go to Regency Parkway about shoe located.
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

Walked 15 ft into the woods,
    Noticed gray and black shoe , shoe was coming apart, determined to be a mans shoe.
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

Brad came to Java Jive, witness asked him a couple questions around 1:15.
    Asked Brad to answer question w/ Det Daniels. Would meet at house, not police station.

Thanks SleuthyGal.

Was aware media was at home. Wouldn't go to police station as he had not been charged with anything .

Ha, I don't blame him... he knew he was already in deep doo-doo.
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

Jerald Eddy informed witness he smelled decomp. Witness went to search area but he and two detectives didn't find anything.

Cross.
    Cameras <media> at Java Jive. Brad didn't refuse to answers questions, just wanted to go to house instead.

Redirect:
    Asked Brad to sit in front seat he was not in custody.

BC didn't refuse to answer questions. He refused to ride in a police car to the station. Given the media attention, can you blame him for that?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ncsu95 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ncsu95 View Post
    BC didn't refuse to answer questions. He refused to ride in a police car to the station. Given the media attention, can you blame him for that?
    Yep. His WIFE was MISSING.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snowshuze For This Useful Post:

At this point Nancy was still 'missing.' If I were the spouse and in a position to help in any way (including riding in the front seat of a police car) I wouldn't hesitate to do so. I certainly wouldn't be worried about how things looked to bystanders or the media. I would be focused on finding the spouse and other parent of my children. WHY WAS BRAD WORRIED about how things would look to anyone wrt riding in a police car?

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SleuthyGal For This Useful Post:

I can. His wife was missing. At that point there was no crime. My first thought if I witnessed him riding in the police car is that they found something and wanted him to go to the station to identify it. His reaction indicated that he knew before she was found that she had been killed.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cheyenne130 For This Useful Post:

Hi all! My first post but I've been following along on here since the case happened.

To respond to the post about who would want to drive in a patrol car; if my husband had gone missing while out running, you can bet your bootie I'd be driving with the police car helping in the search. I wouldn't care what it looked like because I would be focused on finding my husband.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaryCanuck For This Useful Post:

WHY would it even enter his mind about being CHARGED with anything at that point?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snowshuze For This Useful Post:

When Mark Klaas (father of Polly Klaas) was being investigated into the disappearance and death of his daughter, he did everything to help police. He went with them to the station, he offered to take a LDT, he hid nothing. He didn't care what it 'looked' like to bystanders...he wanted the police to find whoever did this crime and he understood he had to cooperate and get his name off the list of possible perps for police to focus elsewhere.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleuthyGal For This Useful Post:

Yes! I would have ridden with LE anywhere they wanted me to if my husband were missing.
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

Hi all! My first post but I've been following along on here since the case happened.
    Welcome CaryCanuck! Do you (being from the land of Canadia) remove your shoes before entering your home? I understand this is the province of Canadians (per H Kurtz opening statements).

28. The Following User Says Thank You to SleuthyGal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyenne130 View Post
    I can. His wife was missing. At that point there was no crime. My first thought if I witnessed him riding in the police car is that they found something and wanted him to go to the station to identify it. His reaction indicated that he knew before she was found that she had been killed.
    I hope I'm doing this 'quote' thing right. Exactly, if he didn't already know she was dead, why would he care how anything 'looked' to others. He is supposed to be operating on the idea 'nancy is alive and injured perhaps'. Not that 'someone killed my wife' IMO.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gracielee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CaryCanuck View Post

To respond to the post about who would want to drive in a patrol car; if my husband had gone missing while out running, you can bet your bootie I'd be driving with the police car helping in the search. I wouldn't care what it looked like because I would be focused on finding my husband.
    Welcome to WS.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snowshuze For This Useful Post:

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Surely you're not serious. If I were missing, I feel VERY confident my husband would have went with anybody anywhere in any vehicle to provide whatever assistance, answer any questions he could offer to help FIND me. Most people with a missing loved one really don't care too much what a camera or media person might be recording. If you're guilty of something, then maybe so. Another instance of Scott Peterson flares up here - didn't want the media cameras on him. Stayed low and out of sight - pulled that ball cap down over his guilty pointed head.

I think most people's perspective would be a husband with a missing wife is going with the police to give information that might just shed some light on where his wife might be.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to less0305 For This Useful Post:

The quote, "Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing," comes to mind when I hear of BC refusing to do something that anyone else wouldn't likely hesitate to do.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleuthyGal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by snowshuze View Post
    yep. His wife was missing.
    he wasn't refusing to answer questions.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ncsu95 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    I hope I'm doing this 'quote' thing right. Exactly, if he didn't already know she was dead, why would he care how anything 'looked' to others. He is supposed to be operating on the idea 'nancy is alive and injured perhaps'. Not that 'someone killed my wife' IMO.
    Based on the state of their marriage I would think his first thought would be she's run off with some other guy, she's at a friends house hiding out, she has gone to some agency to try and find an out to get back to Canada, she's gone to some battered woman's shelter to try and establish a case against him so she would get more in a divorce.... Lots of stuff before I would go with, "obviously she's been randomly attacked and killed on a Saturday morning while out for a jog."

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cheyenne130 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast