1397 users online (271 members and 1126 guests)  

Websleuths News

2011.03.21 - JVM is reporting a neighbor thinks anthonys are hiding something

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
    A massive blow to Casey Anthony’s defense as the judge rules that key evidence CAN be heard by a jury! Plus, does a neighbor think the Anthony family has something to hide? We’re taking YOUR calls! Phone lines are open: 1-877-JVM-SAYS (1-877-586-7297).

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN

Ok must be Commercial break grrrr. I don't think this surprises any of us though!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

Is this on right now? I cannot watch (at work) - can you report here? Please???

Quote Originally Posted by momshrink View Post
    Is this on right now? I cannot watch (at work) - can you report here? Please???
    I'm at work also... Thank you to everyone who will be watching and reporting what is happening!

I will if I haven't missed it. They are talking about another case right now.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

JVM has a way of taking old news and spinning it like it was new news. I quit watching her for that reason, but will gladly post details for you guys.

As usual this will turn out to be hype and no substance.
    I expect she read a portion of Brian Burner's deposition where he discusses whether the Anthonys are being forthright with LE. He says he doesn't think they are...
    Don't ever expect real news from JVM.
    Once this segment airs then her panel will all explain how LE are all in a big conspiracy against poor ICA.

I no longer watch JVM! My nerves simply cannot take it!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    As usual this will turn out to be hype and no substance.
    I expect she read a portion of Brian Burner's deposition where he discusses whether the Anthonys are being forthright with LE. He says he doesn't think they are...
    Don't ever expect real news from JVM.
    Once this segment airs then her panel will all explain how LE are all in a big conspiracy against poor ICA.
    I love a brilliant mind!

I'm gonna open this back up for a bit...so those that want to can discuss the show in real time. It will be closed shortly after because we already have threads topical to the "issues" JVM is going to be discussing.

....Oh gawd - Leonard is talking.

Also JVM pulling up discrepancy in June 9 vs. 16.

More bad bad bad (wrong) data - really unconscionable

I said a while ago that there is nothing trustworthy in JVM's show. She's the Charlie Sheen of "infotainment." She's dangerous.

Don't bother

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain