Warning Offensive; Scranton woman hides heroin, money, loose change in herself.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Scranton woman hides heroin, money, loose change in herself
By Denis J. O'Malley (Staff Writer)
Published: March 17, 2011

...After a struggle with Officer Baumann during a more thorough search at headquarters, Ms. Mackaliunas asked to speak with Sergeant Michael Mayer and told him she had hidden more heroin in her vagina.

A search of Ms. Mackaliunas by a doctor at Community Medical Center turned up 54 bags of heroin, 31 empty bags used to package heroin, 8.5 prescription pills and $51.22....

Read more: http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/sc...ose-change-in-herself-1.1120067#ixzz1HI0hPeQW

:sick:

eeww, I am guessing she didn't have pockets?!?!?! (In her clothes)

I mean I get the hiding of the drug and drug stuff. Not saying I GET get it, but I get it. But the money??? Why on earth would you put your money in THAT "pocket"??

:sick:

eeww, I am guessing she didn't have pockets?!?!?! (In her clothes)

I mean I get the hiding of the drug and drug stuff. Not saying I GET get it, but I get it. But the money??? Why on earth would you put your money in THAT "pocket"??

That's gotta be one cavernous body cavity to fit all of that stuff. :puke:

If I were a heroin addict reading that article would make me quit cold turkey.

I just had a visual flash of a woman walking into MickeyD's and ordering a cheeseburge. "Just a minute and let me get the money"

You've heard that money is one of the dirtiest things you can touch? LOL now you know why!

I just had a visual flash of a woman walking into MickeyD's and ordering a cheeseburge. "Just a minute and let me get the money"

You've heard that money is one of the dirtiest things you can touch? LOL now you know why!

How'd she keep the twenty two cents up there? :waitasec:

Only you could find this treasure. LOL.....did you read any of the comments under the story? Jeez!

I was in banking for a very long time. Here I thought sweaty contruction workers pulling sweaty money and checks out of their pants pockets for me to handle was the worst. My DD is in banking now....I don't think she could handle it if I told her about this story. Ugh!

I actually saw a woman stash money in her bra in a checkout line. :sick:

lol OMG! I was also wondering how she held all the change without it falling out.

Sheesh. I guess they can get away with one less stocking on the mantle next year lol!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Okay so this is another lesson about not doing drugs: you have no idea where they've been. :eek:

We now have a VERY good idea exactly where they've been :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back