1101 users online (229 members and 872 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs down Chris Brown Melts Down After Tough 'Good Morning America' Interview

Here we go again: The kinder, gentler Chris Brown hit a serious snag on his road to redemption today by reportedly flipping out on the set of Good Morning America.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amp...ica-interview/

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Doesn't seem to me that CB ever received any help for his anger and control problems. He has to learn you can't strike people or property when things don't go your way. He is extremely arrogant! JMO.

One of the later news clips said all questions were pre-approved. Maybe he just needed some attention cuz his new release wasn't already selling fast enough...

Oh yeah! He really proved those anger issues were behind him.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

I saw the interview on GMA this morning and was aghast at his attitude. Robin Roberts is always respectful even when asking difficult questions, but Brown was really curt with her and quite full of himself. It was obvious he hadn't learned his lesson.

Word is that ABC is still planning for him to appear on an upcoming Dancing With The Stars episode. Way to send a great message, corporate bigwigs.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Is anyone really surprised by this? What a tool.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

What's up with taking your shirt off when you throw a hissey fit?

I havent sorted this one out yet-she gave him the question list ahead of time. Which sort of negates his "I was blindsided" argument. I was tempted to believe the blindsided thing until I saw who interviewed him...so I wonder if this was true rage or an attempt at publicity to push his album sales? I wonder if the sales have been weak?
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post
    I saw the interview on GMA this morning and was aghast at his attitude. Robin Roberts is always respectful even when asking difficult questions, but Brown was really curt with her and quite full of himself. It was obvious he hadn't learned his lesson.

Word is that ABC is still planning for him to appear on an upcoming Dancing With The Stars episode. Way to send a great message, corporate bigwigs.
    Remember the petitions when Nickelodeon was going to have him appear at Kids Choice awards shortly after he beat her? Sounds like it is time for another one to go around...
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    One of the later news clips said all questions were pre-approved. Maybe he just needed some attention cuz his new release wasn't already selling fast enough...
    Jinx I will buy you a Coke-that will teach me not to read the thread before I post, lol!!!
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

What struck me about this latest incident is that the interviewer was a female.

The questions were reportedly approved prior to the interview but this young man threw a temper tantrum after being interviewed by a female and asked questions about his having beat another female.

IMHO it's about females not just anger issues.

I'm beginning to wonder just exactly how misogynistic he is deep in his core.

Chris Brown is a women beating, angry jerk. However, I do have to speak on the double standard i've seen and read. Charlie Sheen has trashed hotel rooms, done drugs, shot his ex-wife, threatned to kill an ex or 2, and all of the sudden he is applauded like he is the second coming of jesus. Yet, I've heard chris brown called all kinds of things. I just dont get it.
    Rest in Peace John 08/09/86-04/24/2014.

Husband, father and son. I miss you and so does your son.

Like Charlie Sheen, he is going to get away with it since ABC declined to file a police report.

This is the part I dont get.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

chris brown has a certain look in his eyes that makes me uncomfortable. maybe its just me but i think something is off with this guy... and not a good something...jmho

This deeply disturbed me this week:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ng/?test=faces

First article I could find but that thing that disturbed me was the use of a slur against a female by another celebrity and yet not much of an uproar about it.

It's not who it was used against it was the fact that we are now into the second decade of the 2000's and a woman can be summarily dismissed and denegrated by a slur that represents a female body part. Disturbing to me on so many levels, but especially as not only a female but a Mother to 3 young ladies.

Sheen is just as misogynistic as Brown as Maher. It just shows exactly how pervasive this way of thinking is in our culture.

As an aside, we see a lot of thinly veiled hatred for women in literature and the arts of the past eras. It's argued that Hemingway was a misogynist in his personal life but I tend to think that some of that was just because he was a man of his era.

But we are currently well into this era and we still have men think it's appropriate to publically call a woman a slur when he disagrees with her?

We have a middle aged celebrity that behaves abysmally towards women (sheen).

We have a young man who beats women down, rages after being called on the carpet by a woman and yet we reward all of them by listening to their music, watching them perform (acting and comedy). I'm as guilty as the next person too.

Disgusts me and shows me that we really haven't come as far as I would like to have thought we have. I'm getting older but my Daughters have to live with this crap. Grrr.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast