Chris Brown Melts Down After Tough 'Good Morning America' Interview

Doesn't seem to me that CB ever received any help for his anger and control problems. He has to learn you can't strike people or property when things don't go your way. He is extremely arrogant! JMO.

One of the later news clips said all questions were pre-approved. Maybe he just needed some attention cuz his new release wasn't already selling fast enough... :loser:

:loser:Oh yeah! He really proved those anger issues were behind him. :loser:

I saw the interview on GMA this morning and was aghast at his attitude. Robin Roberts is always respectful even when asking difficult questions, but Brown was really curt with her and quite full of himself. It was obvious he hadn't learned his lesson.

Word is that ABC is still planning for him to appear on an upcoming Dancing With The Stars episode. Way to send a great message, corporate bigwigs. :rolleyes:

Is anyone really surprised by this? What a tool.

What's up with taking your shirt off when you throw a hissey fit?

I havent sorted this one out yet-she gave him the question list ahead of time. Which sort of negates his "I was blindsided" argument. I was tempted to believe the blindsided thing until I saw who interviewed him...so I wonder if this was true rage or an attempt at publicity to push his album sales? I wonder if the sales have been weak?

I saw the interview on GMA this morning and was aghast at his attitude. Robin Roberts is always respectful even when asking difficult questions, but Brown was really curt with her and quite full of himself. It was obvious he hadn't learned his lesson.

Word is that ABC is still planning for him to appear on an upcoming Dancing With The Stars episode. Way to send a great message, corporate bigwigs. :rolleyes:

Remember the petitions when Nickelodeon was going to have him appear at Kids Choice awards shortly after he beat her? Sounds like it is time for another one to go around...

One of the later news clips said all questions were pre-approved. Maybe he just needed some attention cuz his new release wasn't already selling fast enough... :loser:

Jinx I will buy you a Coke-that will teach me not to read the thread before I post, lol!!!

What struck me about this latest incident is that the interviewer was a female.

The questions were reportedly approved prior to the interview but this young man threw a temper tantrum after being interviewed by a female and asked questions about his having beat another female.

IMHO it's about females not just anger issues.

I'm beginning to wonder just exactly how misogynistic he is deep in his core.

Chris Brown is a women beating, angry jerk. However, I do have to speak on the double standard i've seen and read. Charlie Sheen has trashed hotel rooms, done drugs, shot his ex-wife, threatned to kill an ex or 2, and all of the sudden he is applauded like he is the second coming of jesus. Yet, I've heard chris brown called all kinds of things. I just dont get it.

Like Charlie Sheen, he is going to get away with it since ABC declined to file a police report.

This is the part I dont get.

chris brown has a certain look in his eyes that makes me uncomfortable. maybe its just me but i think something is off with this guy... and not a good something...jmho

This deeply disturbed me this week:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-palin-insult-chides-media-asking/?test=faces

First article I could find but that thing that disturbed me was the use of a slur against a female by another celebrity and yet not much of an uproar about it.

It's not who it was used against it was the fact that we are now into the second decade of the 2000's and a woman can be summarily dismissed and denegrated by a slur that represents a female body part. Disturbing to me on so many levels, but especially as not only a female but a Mother to 3 young ladies.

Sheen is just as misogynistic as Brown as Maher. It just shows exactly how pervasive this way of thinking is in our culture.

As an aside, we see a lot of thinly veiled hatred for women in literature and the arts of the past eras. It's argued that Hemingway was a misogynist in his personal life but I tend to think that some of that was just because he was a man of his era.

But we are currently well into this era and we still have men think it's appropriate to publically call a woman a slur when he disagrees with her?

We have a middle aged celebrity that behaves abysmally towards women (sheen).

We have a young man who beats women down, rages after being called on the carpet by a woman and yet we reward all of them by listening to their music, watching them perform (acting and comedy). I'm as guilty as the next person too.

Disgusts me and shows me that we really haven't come as far as I would like to have thought we have. I'm getting older but my Daughters have to live with this crap. Grrr.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-palin-insult-chides-media-asking/?test=faces

First article I could find but that thing that disturbed me was the use of a slur against a female by another celebrity and yet not much of an uproar about it.

It's not who it was used against it was the fact that we are now into the second decade of the 2000's and a woman can be summarily dismissed and denegrated by a slur that represents a female body part. Disturbing to me on so many levels, but especially as not only a female but a Mother to 3 young ladies.

Sheen is just as misogynistic as Brown as Maher. It just shows exactly how pervasive this way of thinking is in our culture.

As an aside, we see a lot of thinly veiled hatred for women in literature and the arts of the past eras. It's argued that Hemingway was a misogynist in his personal life but I tend to think that some of that was just because he was a man of his era.

But we are currently well into this era and we still have men think it's appropriate to publically call a woman a slur when he disagrees with her?

We have a young man who beats women down, rages after being called on the carpet by a woman and yet we reward all of them by listening to their music, watching them perform (acting and comedy). I'm as guilty as the next person too.

Disgusts me and shows me that we really haven't come as far as I would like to have thought we have. I'm getting older but my Daughters have to live with this crap. Grrr.

Your points are well-taken, Kat, but I do want to say that men are also often summarily dismissed and denigrated by slurs that represent male body parts (tool, dick, prick,etc...).

The issue you speak of certainly seems to cross gender lines, imho.

As far as Brown goes - I hope he can find some peace with his process or else he's going to keep acting like a bozo.

I agree SCM. I thought of that too as I typed that out but didn't address it. It's a crying shame we are still playing that game with either gender at this point in time in history.

Want to know something even more scary?

My middle daughter is in HS and she came home today and was talking to me about this and that and we had the TV on in the room with us and a clip covering Brown came on (I think it might have been TMZ or ET something to that effect).

And she said OMG Mom you won't believe this but you know how CB is beats women up and is so creepy ---(keep in mind she's a teen :)) she said that a lot of the girls at the school thought it made him more sexy because he was edgy and kind of dangerous.

She was like WTH and I was like WTF? Thank goodness my daughter sees that behavior for what it is...yikes.

Sorry for the OT thought I'd share what some of her peers think about this...I'm still shaking my head.

I agree SCM. I thought of that too as I typed that out but didn't address it. It's a crying shame we are still playing that game with either gender at this point in time in history.

My middle daughter is in HS and she came home today and was talking to me about this and that and we had the TV on in the room with us and a clip covering Brown came on (I think it might have been TMZ or ET something to that effect).

And she said OMG Mom you won't believe this but you know how CB is beats women up and is so creepy ---(keep in mind she's a teen :)) she said that a lot of the girls at the school thought it made him more sexy because he was edgy and kind of dangerous.

She was like WTH and I was like WTF? Thank goodness my daughter sees that behavior for what it is...yikes.

Sorry for the OT thought I'd share what some of her peers think about this...I'm still shaking my head.

Being attracted to "the bad boy" is very common for us women - especially in adolescence when we are still so stupid! It's great that your daughter has enough wisdom at her age to sense that the Chris Browns of this world are creepy!

Sorry for the off topic as well but after having a discussion with co-worker (she is almost 30) I came here looking to see if it was JUST ME who was so disgusted with CB's arrogance on the interview!! What an ANGRY young man!! wow.....and co-worker had nothing but bad things to say about RR! She said RR was harassing him and should have known better than to bring up something EVERYONE knows he is embarrassed about! WTH???? :banghead: What about Rhianna's embarrassment?? I will probably never be a fan of CB....as a victim of domestic violence I have a hard time beleiving the spots will change if you KWIM! again sorry if I am off topic!!

I agreed with NOW's response to FOX. This happens so frequently that they would constantly be responding to "What do you think of what he said?" questions. It is obvious what NOW thinks about such remark.
I, myself, give Ernest Hemingway no breaks for his era. If I did, I would have to give breaks to the young punks of today who hear slurs against women constantly in the media. Anyone with intelligence knows it is hateful. Bill Maher just made my idiot list.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back