GUILTY PA - Jennifer Snyder, 27, pregnant, murdered, North Whitehall, 16 March 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Jennifer L. Snyder's body was found shot to death in a wildlife preserve. The 27 year old Vet Tech was two months pregnant.

Thanks to video surveilance leading to the gun police have arrested Veterinarian David Adam Rapoport who was "dating" Snyder. That always gets me when they say someone married is "dating".

Rapoport has bee charged in Snyder's murder as well as her unborn child's.

RIP Jenn, and baby.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/118434469.html

Did this guy really think he could get away with the murder? This article gives a lot of detail of how he was caught although apparently the affair was not a complete secret. Jennifer's roommate knew that she was pregnant and Rapoport was upset about the pregnancy.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/allentown/index.ssf/2011/03/david_adam_rapoport_veterinari.html

He used his own gun. He shot this poor girl in the mouth as well as the back because he didn't want his wife to find out? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

At link neighbors say he's quiet and nice. Yeah unless you're sleeping with him and he don't want his wife to know.

One neighbor said "What can you say? Sometimes people just loose it". A little sympathy for the murdered pregnant woman?

http://bethlehem.patch.com/articles/neighbors-vet-charged-in-killing-was-quiet-friendly

He used his own gun. He shot this poor girl in the mouth as well as the back because he didn't want his wife to find out? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

At link neighbors say he's quiet and nice. Yeah unless you're sleeping with him and he don't want his wife to know.

One neighbor said "What can you say? Sometimes people just loose it". A little sympathy for the murdered pregnant woman?

http://bethlehem.patch.com/articles/neighbors-vet-charged-in-killing-was-quiet-friendly

bolded by me.

And civilization advances a little further toward "Idiocracy". (see the movie!)

Did this guy really think he could get away with the murder? This article gives a lot of detail of how he was caught although apparently the affair was not a complete secret. Jennifer's roommate knew that she was pregnant and Rapoport was upset about the pregnancy.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/allentown/index.ssf/2011/03/david_adam_rapoport_veterinari.html

Police asked him if there was anything in his car belonging to Snyder, and Rapoport said he didn't know. He then got into his own car and removed a package of baby wipes with suspected blood on the lid. He allegedly told police he bought the wipes at Target and that he forgot to use them to clean the dashboard of his car. In the car, police also found a backpack, which contained a roll of duct tape with what appeared to be blood on it. Police returned all items to the car until they could get a search warrant, according to court papers.

My daughter is a vet tech. I would like to personally deliver the DP if anyone hurt her.

Actually I would love a forum on these boards for people to say how they would like to punish the perp.You know, like punching a pillow but verbally. Well not verbally but written. It would help me.I wouldn't have to throw up so much! My head is spinning from so much violence around and fear that it will find me or mine. Does that make sense?

I think this had to be a crime of passion. Whatever happened he just well...lost it. Definitely not premeditated.

A Veternarian would have had more sense, and more clever ideas, than to go this route. The pathetic half-hearted attempts to cover up the scene shows he wanted to get caught.

I think this had to be a crime of passion. Whatever happened he just well...lost it. Definitely not premeditated.

A Veternarian would have had more sense, and more clever ideas, than to go this route. The pathetic half-hearted attempts to cover up the scene shows he wanted to get caught.

He could be as clever as anything, and have no street smarts. Schooling doesn't give you smarts.

The young lady was pregnant. He's married. The wife had no idea he was messing around on her. In fact the wife was clueless. The young woman would eventually tell and need child support. He murdered her.

I'm voting on premeditated. I doubt he wanted to get caught and locked up. He's not going to do well in prison.

BBM

NOT PREMEDITATED...it appears the alleged MURDERER went to the store and purchased items to help him with this crime, clean-up and cover-up. He considered or estimated in advance...what he needed!!!

I believe his actions do show definate premeditation...he didn't just loose it...he premeditated and calculated what he needed to purchase to help him complete his impending deadly deeds.

He also used his own gun to MURDER this woman and the precious lil life within...

RIP Momma Jenn & baby boy

jmo

This article states his wife knew about the affair, which had been going on for quite some time.

Elizabeth Rapoport had pleaded guilty to a summary harassment offense after confronting them in a shopping center parking lot two years ago, according to David Duffy, chief of the Upper Gwynedd Township Police Department.

According to Duffy, Elizabeth Rapoport walked up to David Rapoport’s parked minivan — in the lot at the North Penn Marketplace, 1551 Valley Forge Road — and struck him a few times.

Elizabeth Rapoport then grabbed the arm of Jennifer Snyder before both women fell to the ground.

http://www.thereporteronline.com/articles/2011/03/26/news/doc4d8ce354011ee462781512.txt

Of course it was premeditated! Buying the bleach... duct tape... the gun in the car..Nice little Jewish boy (I am Jewish) didn't want to get yelled at by wife and mommy for being anything less than perfect. Bad personalities are hidden in the deep recesses of some successful people's pysche. It doesn't take much to release it. I don't care what his nice JEwish mommy said with her cries and moans.

If it were my son, I would show my decency and beg for forgiveness from Jenniefer's family. I asked that of the Snyder foundation on FAcebook.. they said they never heard a word from Rapoport's family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back