884 users online (187 members and 697 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559

    Talking Woman, 92, Goes Ballistic After Being Denied Kiss!

    The Smoking Gun Link

    Woman, 92, Goes Ballistic After Being Denied Kiss
    Cops: Pensioner fired four shots at home of crush, 53

    MARCH 22--After being denied a kiss yesterday by a neighbor 39 years her junior, a 92-year-old Florida woman allegedly returned to her home, retrieved a .380 semi-automatic handgun, and fired several shots into the man’s residence....





    BTW, I had no idea what a nonagenarian was til I looked it up. It means a person in their 90's.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    I just want to say "bless her heart" -- all she wanted was a kiss

    Poor guy probably wasn't expecting that she was going to go all comando on him!

    Will she go to jail or be sent to an old folks home -- sans the guns!

    Mel

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    I just want to say "bless her heart" -- all she wanted was a kiss

    Poor guy probably wasn't expecting that she was going to go all comando on him!

    Will she go to jail or be sent to an old folks home -- sans the guns!

    Mel
    A six month jail term might be a life sentence for her.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,784
    It's Ayn Rand! (Bit of an obscure reference there. Sorry.)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,492
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    It's Ayn Rand! (Bit of an obscure reference there. Sorry.)


    I hope the lady doesn't go to jail, but removing her firearms might be a good idea. (Or assisted living.)

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900
    Poor lady... just wanted to get her groove on. She looked like she even went through the trouble of drawing on a fresh pair of eyebrows.

    (I swear I heard on one of the news reports a sound clip of her asking the judge if she could be released on her own recognizance... the judge told her that it was a serious thing and she said that the didn't intend to shoot his car. Or something like that... like there was nothing wrong.)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Poor lady... just wanted to get her groove on. She looked like she even went through the trouble of drawing on a fresh pair of eyebrows.

    (I swear I heard on one of the news reports a sound clip of her asking the judge if she could be released on her own recognizance... the judge told her that it was a serious thing and she said that the didn't intend to shoot his car. Or something like that... like there was nothing wrong.)
    Oh well then why did the court waste it's time. Shooting cars should be completely legal.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,939
    Poor little old granny....

    But, yes, definately, take the heat away from her!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    Poor little old granny....

    But, yes, definately, take the heat away from her!
    Poor little old granny!

    How about the guy who's house or car she was shooting at?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Poor little old granny!

    How about the guy who's house or car she was shooting at?
    Oh, poor man, too, by all means!

    I was just thinking, as I looked at her picture, "what were you thinking?" Obviously, she was having some sort of cerebral short circuit...and that made me feel a little bad for her. Guess I forgot about her victim...sorry.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    Hey she made it to 92 she should be able to do whatever she wants! LOL I want to grow up to be like that.

    I mean think about it. She is 92, still interested in kissing and able to stand up for herself when she thinks she has been slighted.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Hey she made it to 92 she should be able to do whatever she wants! LOL I want to grow up to be like that.

    I mean think about it. She is 92, still interested in kissing and able to stand up for herself when she thinks she has been slighted.
    You scare me.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,784
    Just out of curiosity, would people be as sympathetic if a 90yo man tried to shoot a younger woman who wouldn't kiss him? (Not trying to be a brat, but I am curious.)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,939
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    Just out of curiosity, would people be as sympathetic if a 90yo man tried to shoot a younger woman who wouldn't kiss him? (Not trying to be a brat, but I am curious.)
    Probably not.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    You scare me.
    Be afraid, be very afraid!

    My role model is that granny on Raising Hope.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Denied Sex, Woman Pulled Gun On Boyfriend
    By TrackerSam in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2015, 04:54 PM
  2. Woman dies after being denied transport on 3 airlines
    By peeples in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 04:10 PM
  3. Woman 'denied a termination' dies in hospital
    By ~n/t~ in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:24 PM
  4. Diploma Denied to Student Who Blew Kiss to Family,
    By Sheromom in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:15 AM
  5. Ohio woman to gets honor 51 years after controversial kiss
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 10:36 AM