Woman, 92, Goes Ballistic After Being Denied Kiss!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
The Smoking Gun Link

Woman, 92, Goes Ballistic After Being Denied Kiss
Cops: Pensioner fired four shots at home of crush, 53

MARCH 22--After being denied a kiss yesterday by a neighbor 39 years her junior, a 92-year-old Florida woman allegedly returned to her home, retrieved a .380 semi-automatic handgun, and fired several shots into the man’s residence....

helenstaudingermug.jpg

:yow: :eek: :puke:

BTW, I had no idea what a nonagenarian was til I looked it up. It means a person in their 90's.

I just want to say "bless her heart" -- all she wanted was a kiss :)

Poor guy probably wasn't expecting that she was going to go all comando on him!

Will she go to jail or be sent to an old folks home -- sans the guns!

Mel

I just want to say "bless her heart" -- all she wanted was a kiss :)

Poor guy probably wasn't expecting that she was going to go all comando on him!

Will she go to jail or be sent to an old folks home -- sans the guns!

Mel

A six month jail term might be a life sentence for her. :innocent:

It's Ayn Rand! (Bit of an obscure reference there. Sorry.)

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I hope the lady doesn't go to jail, but removing her firearms might be a good idea. (Or assisted living.)

Poor lady... just wanted to get her groove on. She looked like she even went through the trouble of drawing on a fresh pair of eyebrows. :)

(I swear I heard on one of the news reports a sound clip of her asking the judge if she could be released on her own recognizance... the judge told her that it was a serious thing and she said that the didn't intend to shoot his car. Or something like that... like there was nothing wrong.)

Poor lady... just wanted to get her groove on. She looked like she even went through the trouble of drawing on a fresh pair of eyebrows. :)

(I swear I heard on one of the news reports a sound clip of her asking the judge if she could be released on her own recognizance... the judge told her that it was a serious thing and she said that the didn't intend to shoot his car. Or something like that... like there was nothing wrong.)

Oh well then why did the court waste it's time. Shooting cars should be completely legal. :crazy:

Poor little old granny.... :(

But, yes, definately, take the heat away from her!

Poor little old granny.... :(

But, yes, definately, take the heat away from her!

Poor little old granny! :waitasec:

How about the guy who's house or car she was shooting at?

Poor little old granny! :waitasec:

How about the guy who's house or car she was shooting at?

Oh, poor man, too, by all means!

I was just thinking, as I looked at her picture, "what were you thinking?" Obviously, she was having some sort of cerebral short circuit...and that made me feel a little bad for her. Guess I forgot about her victim...sorry. :(

Hey she made it to 92 she should be able to do whatever she wants! LOL I want to grow up to be like that.

I mean think about it. She is 92, still interested in kissing and able to stand up for herself when she thinks she has been slighted.

Hey she made it to 92 she should be able to do whatever she wants! LOL I want to grow up to be like that.

I mean think about it. She is 92, still interested in kissing and able to stand up for herself when she thinks she has been slighted.

You scare me. :couch:

Just out of curiosity, would people be as sympathetic if a 90yo man tried to shoot a younger woman who wouldn't kiss him? (Not trying to be a brat, but I am curious.)

Just out of curiosity, would people be as sympathetic if a 90yo man tried to shoot a younger woman who wouldn't kiss him? (Not trying to be a brat, but I am curious.)

Probably not.

Tolerant maybe. But yeah it wouldn't be as funny.

I think it would be a different ball game unless he was proven to have dementia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back