Found Deceased State v Bradley Cooper - 3/23/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought: Maybe those of us who believe Brad is guilty should change our avatar to a picture of Nancy.

Those who believe Brad is innocent could use the Smirking Brad pic!

There is one thing that has been hanging in the back of my mind.....

According to Scott Hiller, he and his wife had plans with the Coopers to play Sequence that evening (after morning tennis with BC) at the Coopers' house. Two things: 1 - BC couldn't be THAT unlikeable, anti-social, awkward if he was agreeable to a social evening with another couple. At a party, it's easier to go off to the side and not really get involved, but when you are hosting another couple at your house, you have to interact. 2 - if their marriage was really that unbearable, why would they invite another couple into it? Even for one night.

I know the "hate" mode started Friday night - apparently at or right before the party. But could things have not been that bad right up to whatever prompted the hate? NC came home from vacation, was mad at the condition of the house, but still invited another couple over?

Thought: Maybe those of us who believe Brad is guilty should change our avatar to a picture of Nancy.

I still don't have an opinion though. Obviously, his smirks don't help, but I need EVIDENCE. If I was on the jury and had to deliberate today, it would be not guilty. And I am in no way a fan of his at all. I find him pretty despicable.

I still don't have an opinion though. Obviously, his smirks don't help, but I need EVIDENCE. If I was on the jury and had to deliberate today, it would be not guilty. And I am in no way a fan of his at all. I find him pretty despicable.

A sheep jumping over a fence for fence-sitters! :)

What sort of avatar would best suit those that haven't heard all of the evidence and are reserving judgment?

What sort of avatar would best suit those that haven't heard all of the evidence and are reserving judgment?

The sheep jumping over the fence! (Counting sheep comes to mind sometimes during this trial!)

There is one thing that has been hanging in the back of my mind.....

According to Scott Hiller, he and his wife had plans with the Coopers to play Sequence that evening (after morning tennis with BC) at the Coopers' house. Two things: 1 - BC couldn't be THAT unlikeable, anti-social, awkward if he was agreeable to a social evening with another couple. At a party, it's easier to go off to the side and not really get involved, but when you are hosting another couple at your house, you have to interact. 2 - if their marriage was really that unbearable, why would they invite another couple into it? Even for one night.

I know the "hate" mode started Friday night - apparently at or right before the party. But could things have not been that bad right up to whatever prompted the hate? NC came home from vacation, was mad at the condition of the house, but still invited another couple over?

What do you mean that "the hate mode started Friday"? The marriage had been desperate since March, when Brad cut off Nancy's financial support (credit cards/bank acounts). Things were quite obviously progressly worse from 2007 to Christmas when it was confirmed that Nancy's best friend was screwing her husband. How bad is that in a marriage? Nancy wanted to go home with her parents and children after the vacation, but she had no choice but to return to Brad because she didn't have access to passports, and she had no money.

This was a very serious case of domestic abuse in the US where there were no solutions, or options. This didn't start on a Friday with "hate mode".

What do you mean that "the hate mode started Friday"? The marriage had been desperate since March, when Brad cut off Nancy's financial support (credit cards/bank acounts). Things were quite obviously progressly worse from 2007 to Christmas when it was confirmed that Nancy's best friend was screwing her husband. How bad is that in a marriage? Nancy wanted to go home with her parents and children after the vacation, but she had no choice but to return to Brad because she didn't have access to passports, and she had no money.

This was a very serious case of domestic abuse in the US where there were no solutions, or options. This didn't start on a Friday with "hate mode".

Seems like they were going back and forth. Prosecution and some witnesses want us to believe it was hate mode all the time. Maybe it was? I totally agree it was miserable and not an enviable marriage to anybody. But that's my point. They were still making plans with other couples? I find it bizarre and unexplainable?

The sheep jumping over the fence! (Counting sheep comes to mind sometimes during this trial!)

Sheep are followers, a bit like the buffalo that heaved themselves over cliffs, and lemmings, too (pied piper and all that). I don't view people that are undecided as sheep, buffalo, or lemmings. Actually, making up ones mind prior to hearing the evidence strikes me as more like a buffalo or lemming (sheep).

I don't think sheep following the one in front is the correct avatar for those that have not come to a conclusion regarding the involvement of Brad Cooper in his wife's murder.

I have a suggestion...(check mine)

Also, please google "trout in the milk" so you will be prepared.

We would need to pull a still from the video of Judge Gessner with his hands in the air, yelling at Cummings or Kurtz.

Seems like they were going back and forth. Prosecution and some witnesses want us to believe it was hate mode all the time. Maybe it was? I totally agree it was miserable and not an enviable marriage to anybody. But that's my point. They were still making plans with other couples? I find it bizarre and unexplainable?

They were going back and forth between separating and getting a green card, selling and staying together ... they were probably both looking at all of their options. We know that Brad was planning to sing guitar to his new French girlfrind in 2007 ... in France.

I disagree that anyone wants the prosecution to be in any mode. Other than the neighborhood gossip, witnesses have not spoken poorly of Brad.

Brad planned to play tennis that morning, Nancy was painting. Nancy knew there was a conflict in schedule and didn't say anything to Brad's partner even though she had the opportunity. Someone was going to have to give up what they were doing to look after the children.

They made plans with Brad's friends that evening? and he bailed ... missing wife. It makes sense that he arranged to be with friends, I suppose he jumped the gun when she went missing the day before.

Better than being home together without the other couple. You don't have to interact as mucjh with your partner if you have other people with you and your partner is less likely to engage you in a fight in front of other people.

I kind of found it odd that she would tell the whole neighborhood about her problems, but maybe thats just me. I can understand a close friend, but a woman that she met at a party?

I kind of found it odd that she would tell the whole neighborhood about her problems, but maybe thats just me. I can understand a close friend, but a woman that she met at a party?

It depends on the person. I relayed a story earlier (last week maybe?) about being out at dinner and having a stranger seated with our group because he was by himself (one of those Japanese restaurants). He told me (I was the one sitting next to him) about problems in his relationship. I was concerned, not for his safety but for his happiness, and wanted to stay in touch so we "friended" on facebook. It didn't seem odd to me at all that he would share that with me, a total stranger.

It depends on the person. I relayed a story earlier (last week maybe?) about being out at dinner and having a stranger seated with our group because he was by himself (one of those Japanese restaurants). He told me (I was the one sitting next to him) about problems in his relationship. I was concerned, not for his safety but for his happiness, and wanted to stay in touch so we "friended" on facebook. It didn't seem odd to me at all that he would share that with me, a total stranger.

I remember that story. That was nice of you. I just wouldnt want my neighbors to know everything. Neighbors usually like to gossip. I have a friend that told me if she went missing to call police because her husband did it. He was very abusive and controlling. I was the only on of her friends that knew this. She finally left him in the middle of the night and got help. I had to testify for her in court. I dont think nancy seemed too scared of Brad. She probally should have been. jmo

I remember that story. That was nice of you. I just wouldnt want my neighbors to know everything. Neighbors usually like to gossip. I have a friend that told me if she went missing to call police because her husband did it. He was very abusive and controlling. I was the only on of her friends that knew this. She finally left him in the middle of the night and got help. I had to testify for her in court. I dont think nancy seemed too scared of Brad. She probally should have been. jmo

I'm in the older generation and I don't even really know my neighbors. We didn't move into the neighborhood when it was built though so the people here were already established. (They all seem to know each other.) My daughter and her husband had a house built and they know a whole bunch of their neighbors. The neighbors are always getting together in backyards and having parties. My daughter and son-in-law have ALL the neighborhood gossip. So I guess it depends on where you live and who your neighbors are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74