2011.03.23 Frye Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Will open this thread about 8:45a (15 min before hearing is scheduled to begin). We should be able to post live stream links by that time.

We will also have a Summary thread sticky, so please take good notes. ;)

Continue pre-hearing discussion on this thread.

Okay, let's rock 'n roll! :HHJP:

Thanks in advance for posting your recaps in the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131375"]Summary Thread[/ame]. Those unable to watch the proceedings in real time greatly appreciate your input.

Is anyone else secretly hoping Casey has wardrobe issues this morning? That would be the perfect start to this, IMO.

I don't have a live feed so please update. Is there video? Are G and C there?

does anyone know if in session is going with the hearing?

Good morning!! I've got my "Forensics for Dummies" book sitting by my side and I ended up watching two episodes of "New Detectives" that aired at 3:00am and 4:00am this morning and one was on cadaver dogs the other on insects/decomposition. I fell asleep during the second one, but after watching the cadaver dog episode, I don't understand how the defense can claim that these dogs are unreliable?? I was amazed!!

I'll be watching on live.cnn.com once it starts as that's the link I had best results with last time. They have a habit of waiting until the last minute to start though.

Has everyone gone potty, gotten a drink and a snack? It's going to be a longgg day! I suggest lots of caffine and chocolate :)

Is anyone else secretly hoping Casey has wardrobe issues this morning? That would be the perfect start to this, IMO.

:silly::shush::worms::laughcry: yep,....is that wrong??????:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member