1026 users online (189 members and 837 guests)  

Websleuths News

Smile Emerson -- Scared of Mommy's Nose YouTube

I feel slighly bad for laughing at this poor baby's look of horror...but I can't help myself! Oh, I would LOVE to know what's going through that little mind of his!

I saw this on the Today show this morning. I loved it. He is so cute!!

Central Florida
    Aww...that's cute!

where no man has boldy gone
    If you don't want something to get out then don't put it on YouTube. I just read that the video is no longer available. I guess she's hoping to get it on AFV.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.