Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: OH - Summer Inman, 25, Ex-husband & family on trial for murder

3 Arrested.

Ex-husband and parents arrested. Not sure how to do links.
    www.abc6onyourside.com

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mikkismom For This Useful Post:

3 Arrested in Summers Kidnapping

Three people have been arrested in connection with the kidnapping of a 25-year-old Hocking County mother, the FBI announced late Thursday.

Inman's estranged husband, William A. Inman II, 26, was arrested along with his parents, Williams A. Inman, 47 and Sandra K. Inman, 46, in Jackson County, the FBI said.

All three were arrested without incident in Ray, Ohio at 9:30 p.m. and were charged with kidnapping. They are expected to appear in Jackson County Municipal Court on Friday.

Inman, who has not been heard from since Tuesday night, has not been located
    , the FBI said
    Snipped from http://www.10tv.com/live/content/loc...s.html?sid=102

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

OMG! I pray she's alive!!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

I hope they find Summer soon.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

It is frightening to think they have arrested the 3 of them, but they haven't said where Summer is? Not good.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    OMG! I pray she's alive!!
    Me too but the fact she wasn't with them isn't looking good.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

Another Columbus TV station is reporting on the arrests made in connection with the kidnapping of Summer Inman.

Three Arrested In Connection With Kidnapping Of Logan Woman

LOGAN, Ohio --
    Police say 3 people have been arrested in connection with the disappearance of a missing Logan woman.

The three will appear in Jackson County Municipal Court sometime Friday, for a hearing to be extradited to Hocking County where they will face their charges.

So far, Summer Inman has not been located. Investigators continue to ask for the public’s assistance in locating Summer.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/mar/...man-ar-433128/

The fact that Summer Inman still hasn't been located yet doesn't sound good.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nerosleuth For This Useful Post:

Very scary they have not located Summer yet.

Snip from article:

Summer's husband had posted on his Facebook page that agents had raided his home Wednesday night.

"They said I am not a suspect then took my cellphones, cars, computers, and blocked my credit cards. Good thing Im not a suspect," he posted.

http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/s...rticle=8342462

Can anyone find his facebook page? I can't seem to find it but am on IPhone right now and it's harder to search. Thanks in advance!

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chasing.halos For This Useful Post:

"We have no specific information about where she is," Trombitas said. "We're looking for her, and we want to bring her back to her family." She has three children.
    Snipped from: http://www.dispatch.com/live/content...d.html?sid=101

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chasing.halos View Post
    Very scary they have not located Summer yet.

Snip from article:

Summer's husband had posted on his Facebook page that agents had raided his home Wednesday night.

"They said I am not a suspect then took my cellphones, cars, computers, and blocked my credit cards. Good thing Im not a suspect," he posted.

http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/s...rticle=8342462

Can anyone find his facebook page? I can't seem to find it but am on IPhone right now and it's harder to search. Thanks in advance!
    I found it yesterday, but his wall was for friends only.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Found an old myspace... Havent been through it yet, but it is him.

http://www.myspace.com/quiksilver33954
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    Found an old myspace... Havent been through it yet, but it is him.

http://www.myspace.com/quiksilver33954
    She looks absolutely stunning in her wedding dress.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    She looks absolutely stunning in her wedding dress.
    She's beautiful, isn't she? He looked good also, looked a lot different back then than his mug shot shows him today.

Also, going from graduation dates, and the dates on the wedding pics, looks like they got married almost right after high school.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

His FB with a probable more recent picture. I think the pictures in the articles were probably their DL photos.

http://www.facebook.com/will.a.inman.2

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Interesting, summers boyfriend is on WIs FB friends list...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    Interesting, summers boyfriend is on WIs FB friends list...
    I thought that was a little odd too. Also, I think it was the boyfriends grandmother (can't remember for sure) who stated on FB that the two are actually engaged now. Maybe that's what triggered her husband?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nerosleuth View Post
    ... Three Arrested In Connection With Kidnapping Of Logan Woman

Police say 3 people have been arrested in connection with the disappearance of a missing Logan woman.
    So far, Summer Inman has not been located. Investigators continue to ask for the public’s assistance in locating Summer.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/mar/...man-ar-433128/

The fact that Summer Inman still hasn't been located yet doesn't sound good.
    So far, not sounding good at all for Summer, nerosleuth. I know nothing's been proven yet, but how could parents participate in this sort of act? They don't want to see their son suffer, so they kidnap their former daughter-in-law, and possibly help kill her, to make their son feel better? Talk about enablers. Big-time enablers.
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly
    measured by how they regard animals.
    Anonymous

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:

Both men waived their extraditions to Hocking County on Friday. Sandra K. Inman was scheduled to appear for an extradition hearing at 10 a.m. in Jackson Municipal Court.
    Snipped from http://www.10tv.com/live/content/loc...t.html?sid=102

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

I really hope that they start talking now that they're in custody. I wonder if the ex husband was paying child support? Three kids can be quite expensive. There's motivation right there.

Has anyone noticed the picture of the house in the WI's MySpace page? The photo of the huge mansion with the caption "Our new house". I wonder how in the world two very young parents could afford a house like that? Were someone's parents very well off?

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to January. For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    I thought that was a little odd too. Also, I think it was the boyfriends grandmother (can't remember for sure) who stated on FB that the two are actually engaged now. Maybe that's what triggered her husband?
    Weird that he has the boyfriend as a FB friend, but not Summer. Which says that it probably wasn't an amicable divorce. But why friend him then? Wonder if he knew the boyfriend from elsewhere, before he was involved with summer?

And I have to say, I have a really bad feeling about this, with her still missing. Thinking of Summer and her three little ones.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

I wonder why the mom didn't waive her extradition like father and son.

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    I really hope that they start talking now that they're in custody. I wonder if the ex husband was paying child support? Three kids can be quite expensive. There's motivation right there.
    RSBM: In looking at the photos, it looks like the baby might be the fiancee's/boyfriends. What do y'all think? The son looks a LOT like WI, IMHO.

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

This case is giving me flashbacks to the murder of Karyn Slover. The ex-husband and his parents were the perpetrators of her murder.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...r/1_index.html

I really hope they find Summer quickly.

48. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    RSBM: In looking at the photos, it looks like the baby might be the fiancee's/boyfriends. What do y'all think? The son looks a LOT like WI, IMHO.
    That's a good question, about the baby. The boyfriend and Summer give their "anniversary" as last June, though? Unless they were together before that...

Baby looks about what, around a year old in that family pic?

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast