Remembering Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did they get from there to where they are now? Looked like a happy family. Shame everything went to crap. :(

In a word, drugs. Probably a few other things as well.

It really is a shame. They were such a good looking family.

It's also a real shame that Hailey's teachers had more current pics of her than her mother.

Ohhhhh BD, where is Hailey?

I see the "Hope for Hailey" logo at the corner of each picture....does that mean they are copyrighted and the press must pay a fee to print/use them?

And it looks like the sofa that was thrown/given away is the one that is in most of the pictures. That makes me really sad for some reason. :(

How did they get from there to where they are now? Looked like a happy family. Shame everything went to crap. :(

What happened is Shawn Atkins

Billie and Clint still arent divorced. Clint has said Billie wasnt into drugs before SA. Billie had a good job prior to SA. BILLIE HAD HAILEY before SA.
Where is Hailey? What a beautiful baby she was!
JMO

I love seeing these pictures, but it makes me oh so sad.

Hailey favors her dad, imo. :)

That is why her baby sister C**** looks so much like her. They have the same eyes and Baby C definitely looks like Hailey's baby pictures. :(

It is horrendously heartbreaking that Baby C will likely never know her big sister. :(

A beautiful baby, she has to be brought home.

I'm wondering how old BD was when she had DD? She looks so young.

Makes you wish you could hit re-wind for Clint's sake. They all look so very happy, it breaks your heart.

Sweet Hailey, where are you honey?

gosh, seeing those pictures really makes me sad. a young family, just starting out, like all of us...it really makes you wonder how things could go so wrong. moo.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=357186

snip:

More than three months and still no sign of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Colorado Middle School Counselor, Emily Strain, said Hailey's disappearance has been tough on everybody.

"You can't prepare yourself for this. It's like nothing you've ever experienced," she said.

"They just have so many questions. They want to know why and what happened."

Strain said those are tough questions she doesn't have the answer to.

"We all want to know but nobody knows."

And I'm afraid that when the person or person's, who do know, either fess up or are arrested and the student's find out what happened, it will be very sad for them.

I trust that the school is using this situation, as horrendous and tragic as it is, to better encourage these students to not be afraid to reach out to a trusted adult....or two or more if needed...if they are experiencing any inappropriate behavior towards them by an adult. Or if their home life is is causing them undue stress.
KWIM?

I also hope they are teaching them warming signs. Watch for people watching you, dont look like you would make a good victim, dont walk looking at your feet, pay attention ..etc..

I trust that the school is using this situation, as horrendous and tragic as it is, to better encourage these students to not be afraid to reach out to a trusted adult....or two or more if needed...if they are experiencing any inappropriate behavior towards them by an adult. Or if their home life is is causing them undue stress.
KWIM?

I really hope they are too, but with the administration of schools not seeming to do anything about bullying and turning their heads, how many are really paying attention to the possible signs a child may be giving...since some children may have been threatened by their perps if they were to tell. It just seems so many children are falling through the cracks to little juvie jerks and big, sick pervs...and no one is paying attention to prevent it....and victims of both have alot to overcome. :banghead:

It's long past time for the Texas Legislature to address this and to put back in place the teachers right to discipline their classroom! Screw the special interest groups that think it's not their place to discipline children. I am of the opinion that discipline does begin at home. Part of disciplining our children is teaching them to respect authority. Teachers take a really big hit and coming from a home where both parents taught this really hacks me off.

Another thing that really hacks me off is the fact that many days HD had no money for lunch and the teachers paid for her lunch. This is one of the most basic needs of a child and it wasn't covered by her mother.

JMO and MOO. If I get a TO for saying this I'm sorry. There is so much in this case that can't be said on WS because it's not in MSM. Would MSM cover this? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie