2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Will open this thread about 8:45a (15 min before hearing is scheduled to begin). We should be able to post live stream links by that time.

We will also have a [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131375"]Summary thread sticky[/ame], so please help out your fellow WSers by posting recaps of the highlights there.

I'm a newbie and would love to join in on this message board.Want nothing more than to see justice for Caylee Marie Anthony...

I'm a newbie and would love to join in on this message board.Want nothing more than to see justice for Caylee Marie Anthony...

:welcome4:

Glad to have you join us!

Welcome to WS Bon..:seeya:

Come on join us...jump right on in..we too want justice for Caylee Marie..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Welcome! Hope you've used the bathroom, grabbed a drink and a snack and possibly a stress ball and some Xanax, especially if D.Simms is going to be talking again today. The woman seriously gave me a migraine yesterday so bad that I missed yesterday afternoons portion of the hearing.

:banghead:

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

:welcome4: So happy you decided to join us!!

Good morning everyone. :)

Welcome to our family! :)

:cupcake:Have a cupcake! It will be a long day!!! :)

I'm all ready, hunkered down for the day.........waiting for the big show to continue on today.....

Welcome! Hope you've used the bathroom, grabbed a drink and a snack and possibly a stress ball and some Xanax, especially if D.Simms is going to be talking again today. The woman seriously gave me a migraine yesterday so bad that I missed yesterday afternoons portion of the hearing.

Definately! Meds are a must for all this. :floorlaugh:

PLEASE tell me DS is NOT going to talk today!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I could not have said it better myself!!!

Good Morning everyone!

I'm so tired I can't see straight...hope they keep it lively so I stay awake..

I must say, Casey is driving me insane with all of the constant fake writing and page turning that she does thru out the day..........wish she was in handcuffs.....am I mean or what? :)

BBM...

:floorlaugh: Aint that the truth...I don't believe this woman ever particpated in a criminal trial...only medical trials like for workmans comp cases...she was so unknowledgable about Frye and it's methodology....:banghead:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

whew! I am on time today! yesterday I was an hour late cause yall sprung ahead and we havent yet and I forgot :(

I must say, Casey is driving me insane with all of the constant fake writing and page turning that she does thru out the day..........wish she was in handcuffs.....am I mean or what? :)

If she didn't have the pen and paper she would be twitching and grimacing all day...I don't know which is worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth