Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Oooo arts and crafts time now!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to faefrost For This Useful Post:

JB whispering 'where does it say blood? where? it could be blood"

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Mellissalee- the clicking is the chat on WESH if that's what you're watching. You can make the alert silent and clicking will stop...unless JB starts up with his pen.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

So, so sad this deputy and his K-9 were out to get KC. rofl

What BS is once again allowed in our courtrooms. When did we forget that telling the truth is the way to go. That officers of the court can get up and lie like a rug to the judge and get away with it.
    Save the Earth! It is the only planet with chocolate.

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.
    ~ Unknown

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sassy_texasbelle2 For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Does the defense team even notice how stupid Casey looks constantly turning pages and doodling all day long, never stopping??????? Abnormal!
    You should have seen her BEFORE they came up with the busy-work idea. Fidget, pick, self-groom, pick, fidget...

And I know 12 jurors and 8 alternates who will DEFINITELY notice her strange paralegal act, come May 16!

By the way, Glad you're here!
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

JB is also actually trying to tie this all in to a Yuri Melich Master Plan to Frame ICA moment. Asked the dog handler what he discussed ahead of time with YM.

Yes, JB, the entire OCSO decided before they ever got to Hopespring Drive the night of July 15, 2008 that they would try to pin everything sight unseen on ICA, and apparently circulated a memo to that effect.

No jury will buy that - ain't gonna happen.

<unusual person>!!

Dogs are in already I assume..why is Baez still going on and on? Why are they letting Baez do this?

Anthony Hearing March 23, 2011"Snip"

Read more here: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27280335/detail.html

Pipitone said he expects prosecutor Jeff Ashton to attack Logan in any way possible, including noting that Logan resigned last year as the director of the Washington state crime lab after judges lost faith in its blood alcohol tests.
    Evidence like what state experts want to present regarding human decomposition have never been allowed in court to help prove a murder case in the past, but prosecutors believe they have a chance.

Ashton has a history of getting groundbreaking scientific evidence into court. In 1987, he obtained the first conviction in the United States based on DNA.
    Cadaver dogs were also discussed Wednesday.
    Unlike the hair evidence, Perry will not decide whether dog handler testimony can be used in court -- it can -- but the defense wants this specific testimony excluded .Perry said he will not rule from the bench when the hearing is over. He will issue a written order

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
    Oooo arts and crafts time now!
    Don't tell me you are not impressed by all of JB's Matlock, Mason moments when he is going to throw the K-9 to the wolves.
    Save the Earth! It is the only planet with chocolate.

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.
    ~ Unknown

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sassy_texasbelle2 For This Useful Post:

I wonder what the SA would give Jb for christmas if he would put ICA on the stand?
    Emitte lucem et veritatem - Send out light and truth

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to karengo For This Useful Post:

All of the witnesses have the right to be grilled and humiliated on the stand yet Miss Casey doesn't have to answer a single question....just doesn't seem fair to me! She should be able to get grilled till the cows come home.........IMO!

I think Tony Lazarro's truck? They have made reference to it also being In custody for a time. I find these hearings to be tedious, and not in a technical sense. Zzzzzxx

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wisteria For This Useful Post:

Oh would love for the deputy and his partner to do a test in the courtroom...show Baez how good his partner is...absurd...ONe good thing if he keeps this attitude flying, the jury will hate him and his client...way to go Baez..

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

Ha, Casey flipping through pages, finally finds something to stop on and read, and Baez comes over, lifts up her book and all the pages fall out of her hands, so now she has to flip to find it again. That as great.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

OT, first day of not smoking
    I've been a non-smoker for over three years now, after twenty years of smoking. It can be done, and I wish you the best of luck. Be patient with yourself, it's a hard road. Three years later the smell of smoke makes me ill, though I still miss the physical action of smoking.

I can tell you this (to tie it into the hearings) if I was still smoking - having to listen to JB would have made me go thru two packs, and we are only going into the second hour today. Cripes!

JB is trying to be as cutting and decisive as LDB, but it comes off as nasty. I hate that condescending 'break it down' comment he's so fond of.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cherry Baby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Does the defense team even notice how stupid Casey looks constantly turning pages and doodling all day long, never stopping??????? Abnormal!
    If I was a juror, I would definately take notice and be annoyed that she cannot give the respect to the Court to pay attention to the proceedings. It would cause me to look unfavorably at a defendant if they did this.

To me, it's as distracting as the guy in the Elizabeth Smart case that had to be removed because he decided to pray and chant out loud each time he was brought into the courtroom.

I'm laughing at some comments, and loving it.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    The fact that the only person who SHOULD BE up on the witness stand being grilled ...gets to sit and play paralegal while the people who cared about finding Caylee get grilled .......is so freaking WRONG!!!

I want to see "miss thang" up there answering questions!!

moo
    ITA! I know it doesn't work this way, but I can't help but feel like if all these people are going to be raked over the coals about whether or not their dogs are trained and/or they are biased and signaling their dogs to hit, ICA should have to get on the stand and be grilled about whether or not she placed Caylee's body in the backyard or in the trunk of her car at any time, along with if she has ever heard the terms "lie" and "liar".

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    You should have seen her BEFORE they came up with the busy-work idea. Fidget, pick, self-groom, pick, fidget...

And I know 12 jurors and 8 alternates who will DEFINITELY notice her strange paralegal act, come May 16!

By the way, Glad you're here!
    Shes prepping for that law degree she will earn online while at Lowell.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to watergirl For This Useful Post:

I think the Judge is asleep.....JB is fetching stuff for the witness.....hahahaha

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

IF I were a witness I would have looked over my report at least before coming to this hearing. I can't believe he did not refresh his memory. JMO.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post:

When Baez was talking to that other guy in the court (looked like he may have given him an Ipad), Baez looked like he was pointing at the camera.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanner For This Useful Post:

Can you please draw a smiley face on where Gerus hit? JUST KIDDING that was my commentary!
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    IF I were a witness I would have looked over my report at least before coming to this hearing. I can't believe he did not refresh his memory. JMO.
    Like the dog handler deputy yesterday with her binder and training logs. WIN!

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to watergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    I think the Judge is asleep.....JB is fetching stuff for the witness.....hahahaha
    I was reading the transcript from yesterday's JVM and Dale Archer was laughing at his body language. He said the judge isn't even looking at the person talking (DS)! He looks completely done, and that he's annoyed at the waste of time.

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Listen up CA, this is the smell of death of your child! Doesn't this affect you in some way? Unbelievable.

47. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast