GUILTY WI - Samuel 'Curt' Johnson for child sexual abuse, Racine, 2011

UdbCrzy2

Reaction score
Samuel Curtis Johnson III, who goes by Curt, faces a count of repeated sexual assault of a child. The charge carries a maximum penalty of 40 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.

Johnson, 55, is the former chairman of Sturtevant-based Diversey Inc., a cleaning-products company that was spun off from SC Johnson in the late 1990s. Privately held SC Johnson makes household products including Pledge, Glade, Windex and Ziploc.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42259390/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

According to a criminal complaint posted by Forbes, Samuel Curtis Johnson III faces up to 40 years in prison for allegedly assaulting the girl, now 15 years old, between 10 and 15 times.

In the document, Johnson’s stepdaughter was identified as "T.S." She told a Racine County Sheriff's Department investigator there was a "touching problem" with Johnson and that he's addicted to sex.

"He molested me," she told the investigator, according to the complaint.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/118669034.html

Criminal Complaint
johnsoncomplaint

This really makes me sad. Curt's wife is the author of a popular blog that I've read for awhile, never knowing "who" they were (Johnson family). I always got a weird vibe between him and his stepdaughter through the blog. Heartbreaking.

A Wisconsin billionaire has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of having sexual contact with a teenage girl.
Samuel 'Curt' Johnson III, whose family has run home-products giant SC Johnson for five generations, was convicted of fourth-degree sexual assault and disorderly conduct. He was sentenced to four months in jail, short of the one-year maximum. He was also fined $6,000.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ilty-sexual-assault-charge.html#ixzz34NLBxggV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So, we have a billionaire, who was potentially facing 40 years in jail. With some legal manoevering he ends up with a 4 MONTH sentence and a $6,000 fine. Under the plea deal he also doesn't have to register as a sex offender.

BUT he IS a sex offender...by his own admission! Yup, money talks.

Call me 'incredibly offended'. :banghead:

A victim should never have to reveal her therapy records to the defense ((MOO)) I could understand showing to the Judge only......but yucky...did her mom leave/divorce this guy?

A victim should never have to reveal her therapy records to the defense ((MOO)) I could understand showing to the Judge only......but yucky...did her mom leave/divorce this guy?

Nope :(

Well, she "left" him by moving several states away with her children, but she is still married to him and talks a lot about forgiveness, etc. I'm glad she got her children out of that environment, but I just wouldn't be able to stay married to that pig.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back