811 users online (121 members and 690 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Smile Support Thread: Gerus and Bones (K9's)

As I was leaving work today, I walked by a Sheriff Deputy walking his Drug/Weapon dog. He was off duty, just sniffing around as doing his business before they went home. Then I drove by a woman walking her pet German Shepherd. They are such beautiful dogs! I decided it was a sign and was inspired to start this thread. These dogs are awesome; hardworking, smart, and dedicated. Don't let em get you down, boys! Keep your tails up!!

Thank you Strawberry, I have a great respect for these officers and their dogs!

WOOF! (I resemble that remark!)

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

We have a service dog for our son ,who is developmentally disabled and has Autism.One of our SD's jobs is tracking,since our son doesn't usually answer and knows no danger.

Working K-9's with LE and the Military,as well as volunteer S&R are some of the smartest,best trained officers around.

Bones and Gerus did their jobs and did them well. They are outstanding members of Team Caylee .
    Their handler's are to be commended. Not only do they LIVE with their K-9 partners 24/7,they have survived ICA"S defense team. All 4 of them deserve medals and a Team Caylee T-shirt : )
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

We support Bones and Gerus!!!!!!

Newest additions to my Hero list

^Super cuteness!

Revising and reposting a comment I made on hearing thread, also including picture

Since I can't find an actual picture of "Bones" or "Gerus," (except bad screen shots I can take) I'm gonna pretend this is him/them and give him/them telekinetic pats on the head and treats.

GOOD DOG!!!

(image link: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-q7UW1CoTLg...n+Shepherd.jpg )
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

I am always in awe at what dogs can be taught.
    I have had the honor to see many sevice dogs.
    My friend is blind and has a service dog,
    while he is working (has a special vest with handle)
    he is her eyes, ears and help.
    He understands when her husband comes home, he can get a break.
    His vest comes off and he is just a pet dog romping around.
    So smart! A yellow lab.
    Our town also has a dog at the funeral home for people to hug.
    There is nothing like a dog, any kind gives us their all.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I think this is a wonderful thread idea! those dogs go through so much and work so hard, they're amazing and they deserve recognition!

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    LOL Diversion training
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

My big boy
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Why do the dogs need support?
    Justice for GEORGE!

What a neat thread SB and these dogs are so intelligent. I was diagnosed with Epilepsy when I was 14. Although it's controlled and I haven't had a seizure in years, I almost had one about a month ago. If not for Blade barking repeatedly for my DH, I would have taken one then. My hubby kept coming to the bedroom door, and would see me lying in the bed in the dark and would assume I was ok. He would turn to walk away and Blade would start the (he called it desperate) barking again. Finally on the fifth time of entering the bedroom he seen that I was in trouble. He immediately got my medication down me and in just a few minutes I was fine. Needless to say my dog has become my hero. People your dog can literally save your life. Mine did.

ETA to add, I love this thread.

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

These dogs and their handlers are amazing! I'm so glad to see a support thread here for Gerus and Bones ♥
    Major props to Deputy Forgey too! It was painful to watch his testimony... The defense making a mockery of his amazing work

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    I think it's way for WS members to acknowledge the dog's training and skills and to show appreciation. Of course, dogs can't read but it makes us feel good to give them a shout out!

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    I had a Geologist to tell me that Science has YET to come up with an instrument that could hold a light to a dog's nose. That's pretty remarkable.

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast