977 users online (190 members and 787 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL -Weirsdale-Man Performed Sex Act In Front Of Girl At Bus Stop

"Vences pulled up his shirt and dropped his pants to his ankles before committing a sex act while facing her."
    At least he didn't touch her, but i'm sure she's traumatized! Hopefully he goes to jail for a while....because next time he could actually touch a child!!!!

That's one time that it would have been great if a child was quick with the cell phone camera!! Poor thing was probably shocked beyond belief.

I found it interesting that the article stated that he "flashed" her and then went on to say he performed a sex act, presumably masturbation. To me, those are two very different things. I'm assuming the sex act is far closer to the reality. YUCK.

On foot no less. He had the audacity to just walk up to a child and do this kind of cr*p? Depraved.

Thank goodness the other people arrived because that poor kid had to have been so freaked out.

That has happened to me more than once when I was young and heaven help me back then you didn't call the cops. Also, even sadder was if there was a group of us girls even at that age we'd have screamed at the guy and yelled stuff. Looking back and knowing what I know now I feel guilty. How many of those whack jobs and I use that term loosely have physically hurt someone?

BTW, bus stops. You're a sitting duck. Freaks know you're standing there until a bus comes they'll circle and commit their lewd a*s acts. They're like vultures.

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    Oh my! This happened to me as an adult and it was very scary and truamatizing. I feel for this poor girl!