1283 users online (284 members and 999 guests)  

Websleuths News

20/20 show doing GAYDAR Study.

What does it matter? I love everyone no matter. Why do this study?

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/...rm_040923.html

Actually I have excellent gaydar (Im a "straight" woman) but I think thats due to years of my closest friends all being gay men!

Although my gay friends insist every attractive man (esp. famous) is gay...........they never think the ugly ones are!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

I just saw a news segment that Cynthia Nixon from Sex and the City is gay. I had no idea she was gay....so I guess my gaydar sucks. She has two children with a man, who she dated for years, and now is dating a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by messiecake
    Actually I have excellent gaydar (Im a "straight" woman) but I think thats due to years of my closest friends all being gay men!

Although my gay friends insist every attractive man (esp. famous) is gay...........they never think the ugly ones are!
    LMAO ugly ones. But I thought that was a RULE to be gay??!!! Non-heterosexual, NON-UGLY.

Quote Originally Posted by messiecake

Me too Messie!! My friends hate it when I am right more than they are... lol
    And thats all I have to say about that!