20/20 show doing GAYDAR Study.

Actually I have excellent gaydar (Im a "straight" woman) but I think thats due to years of my closest friends all being gay men! :blowkiss:

Although my gay friends insist every attractive man (esp. famous) is gay...........they never think the ugly ones are! :confused: :D

I just saw a news segment that Cynthia Nixon from Sex and the City is gay. I had no idea she was gay....so I guess my gaydar sucks. She has two children with a man, who she dated for years, and now is dating a woman. :)

messiecake said:
Actually I have excellent gaydar (Im a "straight" woman) but I think thats due to years of my closest friends all being gay men! :blowkiss:

Although my gay friends insist every attractive man (esp. famous) is gay...........they never think the ugly ones are! :confused: :D

LMAO ugly ones. But I thought that was a RULE to be gay??!!! Non-heterosexual, NON-UGLY. :innocent:

messiecake said:

Me too Messie!! My friends hate it when I am right more than they are... lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back