1057 users online (210 members and 847 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Jose Guadalupe Jimenez for Rape of 12yo Girl, Newport Beach, 2002

Jose Guadalupe Jimenez, 41, was arrested Friday morning in Newport Beach, more than 9 years after the crime.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,1066091.story

Kidnapping rapist pos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God, thank God for DNA!

He kidnppaed this child off the street! He raped her in a lot and then took her to a motel and raped her.

Jimenez who performed as a professional clown mostly in Latino communities commited a crime in 2010 and his DNA was entered into the databank. The poor little girl who had escaped when this crazy a*s creeper clown went to talk to the motel clerk had no other ID save for he was a latino man in a clown costume. Thankfully after the rape police got DNA.

This is like a horror film only it's real as s*it. This poor young woman. She now has to relive this all over again. God only knows how many victims "El Tin Larin" has out there.

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/03/26/350...rested-on.html

Another good result of the 2004 initiative statute, approved by the voters of California, that requires those charged with felonies to provide DNA samples to store in a databank.

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.ph...ition_69_(2004)

CA - Clown in costume kidnapped, raped 12-year-old, authorities say

Captured after nine years: The children's party clown who 'kidnapped and raped 12-year-old in his full make up and costume'

A professional clown has been arrested for kidnapping and raping a 12-year-old girl while wearing his clown mask and make-up.

Jose Guadalupe Jimenez, whose clown name is ‘El Tin Larin’, from Los Angeles is accused of taking the girl to a school car park, raping her, taking her to a nearby motel and molesting her before she managed to escape.

The 41-year-old was linked to the crime which took place in Orange County, California in 2002 through DNA after he was arrested last year for an unrelated crime, police said.
    ---
    the rest of the story, with pictures, at Daily Mail link above

Terrifying is a staggering understatement.

Good lord, how many more victims!?
    “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.”~Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Why did I look at that? Why?

That poor kid. That is about as frightening a thing I have ever seen without him even jumping out of the page. My heart breaks for her.

Oh, Filly, you're right -- it's just like a horror movie. Reminds me of John Wayne Gacy's pictures. Poor girl, what a horrible image to have in her memory.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Oh, Filly, you're right -- it's just like a horror movie. Reminds me of John Wayne Gacy's pictures. Poor girl, what a horrible image to have in her memory.
    Anyone who thinks this case is a clown nightmare needs to read about Gacy.

Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    Anyone who thinks this case is a clown nightmare needs to read about Gacy.
    No. No thank you, Concentric. That portrayal of him by Brian Dennehey (sic) freaked me out enough on that made for TV movie. That and all his creepy "art work" out there gave me the willies.

In the case of this poor little girl wouldn't the hotel clerk have known something? It said she escaped when he went to talk to the clerk. Like, what a clown in full make-up checks in and then later stops by to chat? Did he use ID?

A fear of clowns is a pretty common thing I think in general. So could you imagine if there's more victims out there that have never told anyone and to this day they seriously get ill near a clown and people think it's no biggie?

The clown gets arraigned today.

His offense in 2010 was for striking a child who is a relative. Thank goodness whoever called the cops did. I hope the child is O.K. That led to his DNA being collected. Like JoeLB said thank goodness for that law.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...nty&id=8038258

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    Thank god for DNA! Even after all these years they have finally caught up to him!

I have a serious fear of clowns anyway...but after reading this, I know I will have nightmares tonight! I'm watching it on JVM right now and they said that she was raped in the lot while he was in full clown costume. That poor poor child!
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/