1171 users online (236 members and 935 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

With Lawyers for both Billie and Shawn now, are they still seeing one another

What do you think? Its the weekend. Do you think the attorneys have told them to stay apart? If you do believe the attorneys want them apart do you think they can succeed in keeping Shawn and Billie from being together?

Or will there be more reports of sitings this weekend?

I don't know if there will be any sightings, but I bet they will meet up this weekend.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

One attorney in Abilene (SA), one attorney in Sweetwater (BD)..........hmmmmm,
    JMO nope. What I mean is the attorneys won't be able to keep them apart.

JMO and MOO!
    Last edited by TexasTNT; 03-26-2011 at 12:47 AM. Reason: tired eyes aren't reading

I hope they try to hook up at Billie's house grams! You just now there are lots of watchful eyes in CCity; itching to find Hailey and frustrated that Billie appears to be obstructing the investigation. Neighbors with binoculars sitting on the window ledge, no doubt. It would be great for LE to take Shawn in for violating the piddly TO. Since it was legally filed, I think they could arrest him even if Billie said she didn't want to press charges.

More likely though, they'll be hooking up in Snyder again. Probably at Billie's mom's house, imo... Mom seems to like party favors too...
    My opinions only, with respect to all those whose opinions differ

I think the attorneys for both of them will tell them it`s ok for them to be together because they have not done anything wrong or at least nothing has been proven in a court of law. Even though her lawyer advised her, she won`t listen. She`s stubborn and doesn`t care anymore what people think. JMO
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

"On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

Wink

I don't think that the lawyers will be able to keep them apart.

While there may not be any sightings of them, I would bet my last fifty cents that they will be together this weekend.

I am hopeful though, that Sheriff Toombs gets some calls from people that have seen them together over the weekend! That way we can hear BD say that the Sheriff is lying again.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    I say yes and all residences of the three counties should get a bumper sticker:

If you've seen BD and SA together...HONK.

I vote yes. I'll keep an eye on Facebook -- someone is always watchin

I think everybody's told them to stay apart. It didn't work yet.

They need to keep each other close out of fear IMO.

If they weren't willing to listen to LE, I don't think it's likely they'll listen to lawyers. Actually, I think they deserve each other. Honestly, I don't think they have a lot of free time left, so they may as well spend it together. It won't hurt their reputations any more than they're already hurt. MOO.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    I got to thinking about this.... and I could see Mr. Young telling her he couldn't make her not have any contact or see SA, but he would advise against it. I think BD would have dropped him in a NY minute if he would have said absolutely no contact. Nor be a bit surprised if BD gets pizzed at him at some point.....for real or imaginary reasons..and goes solo again.

Wonder how she's doing staying in the house that SA is no longer allowed to be in.....or is everyone just turning their heads? I don't think BD likes to alone, so she either has someone over there or she's spending the nights somewhere else.

I made a comment earlier about wanting to know her dreams.....I don't think they would be very revealing and are prolly all fuzzed up with the "muscle relaxers".

IMO
    Last edited by hollyblue; 03-26-2011 at 07:26 AM. Reason: add comment

Man, if they meet up this weekend, they have got to be the two most stupid individuals in the entire state of Texas.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    I got to thinking about this.... and I could see Mr. Young telling her he couldn't make her not have any contact or see SA, but he would advise against it. I think BD would have dropped him in a NY minute if he would have said absolutely no contact. Nor be a bit surprised if BD gets pizzed at him at some point.....for real or imaginary reasons..and goes solo again.

Wonder how she's doing staying in the house that SA is no longer allowed to be in.....or is everyone just turning their heads? I don't think BD likes to alone, so she either has someone over there or she's spending the nights somewhere else.

I made a comment earlier about wanting to know her dreams.....I don't think they would be very revealing and are prolly all fuzzed up with the "muscle relaxers".

IMO
    BBM- Oooh, that would be a scary place.....
    I imagine SA and BD will find a way to meet up. It's a game to them.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Smile

Of course, Billie and Shawn WILL continue to see each other ... they have to because they are in this "together" !

But -- there is only ONE thing that will keep them apart ...

It wouldn't surprise me a bit to find out they've been together all week.

~jmo~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast