With Lawyers for both Billie and Shawn now, are they still seeing one another

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
What do you think? Its the weekend. Do you think the attorneys have told them to stay apart? If you do believe the attorneys want them apart do you think they can succeed in keeping Shawn and Billie from being together?

Or will there be more reports of sitings this weekend?

I don't know if there will be any sightings, but I bet they will meet up this weekend.

One attorney in Abilene (SA), one attorney in Sweetwater (BD)..........hmmmmm,
JMO nope. What I mean is the attorneys won't be able to keep them apart.

JMO and MOO!

I hope they try to hook up at Billie's house grams! You just now there are lots of watchful eyes in CCity; itching to find Hailey and frustrated that Billie appears to be obstructing the investigation. Neighbors with binoculars sitting on the window ledge, no doubt. It would be great for LE to take Shawn in for violating the piddly TO. Since it was legally filed, I think they could arrest him even if Billie said she didn't want to press charges.

More likely though, they'll be hooking up in Snyder again. Probably at Billie's mom's house, imo... Mom seems to like party favors too...

I think the attorneys for both of them will tell them it`s ok for them to be together because they have not done anything wrong or at least nothing has been proven in a court of law. Even though her lawyer advised her, she won`t listen. She`s stubborn and doesn`t care anymore what people think. JMO

I don't think that the lawyers will be able to keep them apart.

While there may not be any sightings of them, I would bet my last fifty cents that they will be together this weekend.

I am hopeful though, that Sheriff Toombs gets some calls from people that have seen them together over the weekend! That way we can hear BD say that the Sheriff is lying again.

I say yes and all residences of the three counties should get a bumper sticker:

If you've seen BD and SA together...HONK.

I vote yes. I'll keep an eye on Facebook -- someone is always watchin :)

I think everybody's told them to stay apart. It didn't work yet.

They need to keep each other close out of fear IMO.

If they weren't willing to listen to LE, I don't think it's likely they'll listen to lawyers. Actually, I think they deserve each other. Honestly, I don't think they have a lot of free time left, so they may as well spend it together. It won't hurt their reputations any more than they're already hurt. MOO.

I got to thinking about this.... and I could see Mr. Young telling her he couldn't make her not have any contact or see SA, but he would advise against it. I think BD would have dropped him in a NY minute if he would have said absolutely no contact. Nor be a bit surprised if BD gets pizzed at him at some point.....for real or imaginary reasons..and goes solo again.

Wonder how she's doing staying in the house that SA is no longer allowed to be in.....or is everyone just turning their heads? I don't think BD likes to alone, so she either has someone over there or she's spending the nights somewhere else.

I made a comment earlier about wanting to know her dreams.....I don't think they would be very revealing and are prolly all fuzzed up with the "muscle relaxers".

IMO

Man, if they meet up this weekend, they have got to be the two most stupid individuals in the entire state of Texas.

I got to thinking about this.... and I could see Mr. Young telling her he couldn't make her not have any contact or see SA, but he would advise against it. I think BD would have dropped him in a NY minute if he would have said absolutely no contact. Nor be a bit surprised if BD gets pizzed at him at some point.....for real or imaginary reasons..and goes solo again.

Wonder how she's doing staying in the house that SA is no longer allowed to be in.....or is everyone just turning their heads? I don't think BD likes to alone, so she either has someone over there or she's spending the nights somewhere else.

I made a comment earlier about wanting to know her dreams.....I don't think they would be very revealing and are prolly all fuzzed up with the "muscle relaxers".

IMO

BBM- Oooh, that would be a scary place.....
I imagine SA and BD will find a way to meet up. It's a game to them.

Of course, Billie and Shawn WILL continue to see each other ... they have to because they are in this "together" !

But -- there is only ONE thing that will keep them apart ...

:behindbar :behindbar

It wouldn't surprise me a bit to find out they've been together all week.

~jmo~

Wishing for a stealth photographer in the neighborhood-- hey, even better-- some 24 hour surveillance cams pointed at both sides of her house. :coffeews:

Man, if they meet up this weekend, they have got to be the two most stupid individuals in the entire state of Texas.

If they don't, she may think he may be with someone else. A jealous BD is not so good. :) IMHO

I think there's only two things that will ever separate BD and SA: Jail and Death. Otherwise, they will find someway to be with each other no matter how many times anybody including their lawyers tell them not to see each other.

If they don't, she may think he may be with someone else. A jealous BD is not so good. :) IMHO

Actually, I think that would be a good thing as she might roll on him to LE out of spite. I hope SA is dumb enough to get a second girlfriend on the side.

In my opinion, I think the only way BD and SA will stay apart from one another is when both are sitting in jail cells.

Two words: Wicked Attraction

They may not get caught but BD has to remain in control so I see them getting together somewhere...

I would be checking cheap hotels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member