1137 users online (244 members and 893 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2011.03.26 - More Searching off Skyline

I couldn't find the old thread...sorry! About 75 Volunteers are back out searching off Skyline near Moreland road again. Just showed them on the 5 oclock news!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    http://plixi.com/p/87166460

picture from latest search

Developning: Search for Kyron Horman returns to West Hills along Skyline blvd.
    from natalie brand kptv reporter

this seems to be breaking right now loves2bmom.... thank you for the thread...

I checked all the main news websites and nothing is up yet except what I posted above (including the picture the reporter linked)

eta: the picture she posted looks like they are out in force! praying he is finally found!!!!

further eta: I wonder if they have been out all day? I wouldn't see them starting such an involved search right before the sun goes down..

bet they were trying to keep this on the DL....

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    further eta: I wonder if they have been out all day? I wouldn't see them starting such an involved search right before the sun goes down..

bet they were trying to keep this on the DL....
    Wouldn't make sense to get started that late, I agree, unless they had a tip about the location.

Praying with you Nurse!!!

http://plixi.com/p/87166460

looking at the cars out there I can see SAR ((((it is multnomah county)))) (nearest larger vehicle) but cannot make out the writing on the furthest one... anyone else?

also looking at time of day the picture was possibly taken.. not sure.... but I don't see peeps around the cars... that means they are organized and out doing their thing already....

isn't the roller derby thing going on right now as well ((re: diversion from media getting all over the search???)) just a thought....not sure

and I also finally have a link... it wasn't showing up earlier on her twitter for some reason unbeknownst to me:

Search for Kyron Horman returns to West Hills near Skyline Blvd.
    http://twitter.com/NatalieBrand

News said they had been out all day and were just beginning to wrap up. Not sure about tomorrow, they said more information on the 6 oclock news.

I'm sorry.I'm confused.They are searching a same area as before or a different location near there?Did that make sense?Does anyone have a map of the area again to show?Are you hearing anything more about this?
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Wouldn't make sense to get started that late, I agree, unless they had a tip about the location.

Praying with you Nurse!!!
    bbm...

I am praying so hard...

little Kyron has to be found.......

All information at links to mainstream media sources may be considered 100% factual and reliable.

About 75 searchers returned to the Skyline region of Northwest Portland Saturday, searching for clues, or for any sign of, Kyron Horman.

The second grader was last seen nearly ten months ago, at a science fair at Skyline School, where he attended classes. Since then, searchers have combed the Skyline hills as well as much of nearby Sauvie Island. However, Kyron remains missing, and most of the searches have come up empty.
    http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local...0S7H0I83Q.cspx

Also this article with Desiree (not about the search) ...

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs...WS%2F103260303

It's been a brutal nine months for the parents of Kyron Horman, the boy who disappeared from his Portland school last spring, but they are determined to keep the case fresh in the minds of Southern Oregon residents.

Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, likes to remind folks that her boy has strong ties to Medford, even though most of the media coverage has focused on the Portland area.

"He spent as much time (in Medford) as Portland," Young said from her west Medford home. "Which is why I believe it's important to get the word out down here."

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    About 75 searchers returned to the Skyline region of Northwest Portland Saturday, searching for clues, or for any sign of, Kyron Horman.

The second grader was last seen nearly ten months ago, at a science fair at Skyline School, where he attended classes. Since then, searchers have combed the Skyline hills as well as much of nearby Sauvie Island. However, Kyron remains missing, and most of the searches have come up empty.
    http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local...0S7H0I83Q.cspx
    I wonder what "most of the searches have come up empty" means...probably just the phrasing of the reporter..
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Suzanne View Post
    I'm sorry.I'm confused.They are searching a same area as before or a different location near there?Did that make sense?Does anyone have a map of the area again to show?Are you hearing anything more about this?
    The staging area was in the exact location as the January Search. I would imagine they are checking the rest of the areas they didn't get to before. If I recall they had 10 or 11 areas on their January list.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast