Abercrombie has push-up top for little girls

belimom

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes~M.Kuhn
Reaction score
Holy majoly... What is going on here? :banghead:

Wow... thanks for posting this!! I talk openly and honestly about stuff like this with my daughters. In my opinion, TV shows like "The Bachelor", and "Jersey Shores" are sending a message to our children that is equally as dangerous - and stupid! I tell my children that I think all of that crap is ridiculous and that I hope they are not fool enough to fall for it. Talk to your kids straight up about life, and tell them how to be a strong man or woman in this world filled with messages that are designed to make you an idiot.

I just can't get worked up over this. Just don't buy them. If they don't sell, they won't make them.

I just can't get worked up over this. Just don't buy them. If they don't sell, they won't make them.

Problem is, they will sell. No matter how much we hate them, they will sell. Pageant moms (some of them), pedo dads and the parents that just don't get it or don't moderate their kids at all will snap them right up cuz they're "high end".

I think the public should just stop buying any of their products

they just don't get it

yuck. There will be a market for them. But it won't be me. And it won't be all of you. And if its not enough people, it will go away. Lets hope there are more of us than not.

I think the public should just stop buying any of their products

they just don't get it

We don't shop there (anymore) b/c of the prices, mainly (yes, I did shop there before kids and reduced 'discretionary funds'...), and all that stuff about the racist remarks a few years ago. But I did snag a Abercrombie t-shirt for my son at a consignment sale on Saturday. It was $1.00. Maybe it will just disappear... he doesn't even know who they are anyway. (He does know GAP...)

I just want to say, "ick." Ick, ick, ick!

Moms, what are you thinking? I would be embarrassed for the whole family if I saw a little girl wearing something like that.

I'd probably fit into one, are they cheaper than adult swimwear??? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But seriously, that is very inappropriate, I would NEVER buy one for my girls.

Problem is, they will sell. No matter how much we hate them, they will sell. Pageant moms (some of them), pedo dads and the parents that just don't get it or don't moderate their kids at all will snap them right up cuz they're "high end".

I'm sure some parents will buy them. But it's not my job to police bad taste. Pedo dads? The problem there lies not with clothing. The first story I saw about this labeled them as push-up bras, which they are not. There is a difference between padded and push-up. Padding isn't going to make anything stick out more.

Maybe my experience isn't typical, but their local outlet is one place I avoid. The atmosphere is just so gaggy. Overpriced stuff, snotty kids and snotty, rude sales people. If you're even looking past middle age they ignore you. Decades ago they were one of the old time clothing retailers then they were bought out by some smart *advertiser censored* yuppies who have perverted their name ever since.
So I am not surprised. Boycotts, etc won't help, it's been done. They pander to a niche market and could care less about what middle America thinks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back