GUILTY FL - Dr. Robert Williams for child *advertiser censored*, Jacksonville, 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
I checked and I don't see a thread on this former doctor. Thank goodness Williams' friend, partner or spouse turned him in. This case is interesting in that a massive amount of adult *advertiser censored* was found also. I've been reading about adult *advertiser censored* addiction sometimes being a "gateway" into illegal *advertiser censored* interests:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/27192897/detail.html

Doctor Admits To Receiving Child *advertiser censored*

"A Jacksonville [FL] doctor pleaded guilty Monday to receiving images and videos depicting child *advertiser censored* over the Internet. Robert Williams, 45, knowingly received visual depictions of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct over the Internet, prosecutors said.

Williams faces a minimum of five years and up to 20 years in federal prison, a $250,000 fine and a potential life term of supervised release. A sentencing date has not yet been set...."

and

"....Williams admitted that he was hiding the child *advertiser censored* from the person because he was "too ashamed and embarrassed," further indicating that he would download *advertiser censored* using peer-to-peer networks..."

and

"...They [detectives] found images of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct on several of the compact disks and DVDs, prosecutors said.
Investigators also found about 113 videos of child *advertiser censored*, 93 images of child *advertiser censored* and 36 image files from Windows artifacts on Williams' computer system and the compact disks. Williams lived in Jacksonville and completed his residency at the University of Florida in June 2009...."

more at link

And an earlier article:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22377006/detail.html

ER Doctor Accused Of Keeping Child *advertiser censored*

"An emergency room physician was arrested Thursday after his girlfriend told police she found child *advertiser censored* on his computer...."

and

"...While Williams lives in Jacksonville and completed his residency at the University of Florida last summer, a spokesman for Shands-Jacksonville Medical Center said he completed that program in June 2009 and has not been at the hospital since. "He as never been employed by Shands hospital," spokesman Dan Leveton said, who added that a resident is never alone with patients...."

and

"...At his first appearance on the charges Friday morning, Williams told the judge that he travels extensively...."

more at link

So, his girlfriend turned him in. Thank you kind woman!!! Interesting how the hospital certainly tries to distance themselves from this creep. Also interesting that Williams should travel so frequently. I wonder where and for what purpose...........

Interesting comments (which have to be enabled) at both links. Seems that many blamed a disgruntled ex-girlfriend when the case first broke. Amazing how often that comes up, isn't it. Guess that "excuse" didn't pan out. Also several comments are made that residents do indeed see patients alone. Another of interest is that he might not have worked for the hospital but for a contractor which staffs the ER.

And a sentence for yet another doctor:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...r censored*/4TT91CB9I0iQDIeHgeiSoA.cspx?rss=1

Local doctor sentenced for child *advertiser censored*

"A former doctor in Jacksonville has been sentenced to five years in federal prison for receiving child *advertiser censored*. Robert Williams, 45, was sentenced for receiving images and videos of child *advertiser censored*..."

and

"...Williams later admitted on a recorded telephone call to downloading child *advertiser censored* and apologized for his "sickness". Williams was an ER doctor and worked at several hospitals..."

and

"...He was sentenced to five years in federal prison and a ten year term of supervised release..."

More at link (plus mug shot)

Some interesting comments under that link above. The doctor had "a smile for everyone". That's just dandy. There's also the old argument about "age ranges" and discussion of 17 yr. old teens vs. 18 yr. olds. Somehow I doubt this was the issue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back