1452 users online (311 members and 1141 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Couple Live With 240 Sex Dolls

Bob and Lizzie Gibbins of England share a hobby. Collecting sex dolls. Although Bob said he doesn't have sex with them. He just takes them shopping and dances with them.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ove-dolls.html

The only thing creepier than all those life size, expensive dolls is Bob's suspenders with the skulls on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Bob and Lizzie Gibbins of England share a hobby. Collecting sex dolls. Although Bob said he doesn't have sex with them. He just takes them shopping and dances with them.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ove-dolls.html

The only thing creepier than all those life size, expensive dolls is Bob's suspenders with the skulls on them.
    Hahahahaha!!!! I thought the same thing about the suspenders, Filly. What a bizarre story.

Well...that's...interesting?
    Honestly, walking through that house at night would scare the heck out of me!

That is some hobby he's got there lol...

In all seriousness does anyone else see it as being really kind of sad, taking them shopping and giving them tea, I personally would have gotten a pet instead. Empty nesters maybe? Definitely different.
    Just my, no one elses

In the first picture I thought the one standing was his wife lol
    From Herefordshire- nuff said

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    wow... this dude has taken beanie baby collecting to a whole new level!!!!

((((furthermore I cannot get over how detailed some of these plastic ladies of the night are!... was he actually serving tea to them in one of the pictures???!!! lmao!!!!))))

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

that just weird....

Just has along has they are not hurting any living being...each to their own!

But I don't even like the dolls some collect they freak me out. My girls only had barbie dolls...

the third picture looks like a young girl and I am not to sure that some are not mannequins

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    um, hmmm ...

those things are creepy to look at

Okay after watching the video I am now freak out and wouldn't want to be around this couple. Wonder what his kids think?

He must be the luckiest man on earth. Imagine how hard it would be to find a wife who would be okay with his rather bizarre hobby.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

that's just.....umm....wow....I really don't know how to feel about that...

*looks around for visual eraser*
    This is all my opinion, which is subject to change with more information, if the wind changes direction, or if I wake up in a different mood...

Funny, right?

Hey, if I was the wife anything to take the focus off me would be fine. Let Ol' Bob do his thing. Like TFrohning said they're not hurting anyone.

They showed this on our morning news and it was hilarious. Funnier was my elderly mom goes "Hey, that one white Trench coat isn't bad. It doesn't look cheap".

Did they show the ones in the bed on the video? Now that creeped me out. Their lipstick looked all smeared!

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Eeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!! And how embarrassing for his kids to know their parents are "out" and allowing people a glimpse of their lifestyle!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    He must be the luckiest man on earth. Imagine how hard it would be to find a wife who would be okay with his rather bizarre hobby.
    Whatever keeps him at home!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast