Couple Live With 240 Sex Dolls

Bob and Lizzie Gibbins of England share a hobby. Collecting sex dolls. Although Bob said he doesn't have sex with them. He just takes them shopping and dances with them.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...rld-beating-collection-of-240-love-dolls.html

The only thing creepier than all those life size, expensive dolls is Bob's suspenders with the skulls on them.

Hahahahaha!!!! I thought the same thing about the suspenders, Filly. What a bizarre story. :waitasec:

Well...that's...interesting?
Honestly, walking through that house at night would scare the heck out of me!

That is some hobby he's got there lol...

In all seriousness does anyone else see it as being really kind of sad, taking them shopping and giving them tea, I personally would have gotten a pet instead. Empty nesters maybe? Definitely different.

wow... this dude has taken beanie baby collecting to a whole new level!!!!

((((furthermore I cannot get over how detailed some of these plastic ladies of the night are!... was he actually serving tea to them in one of the pictures???!!! lmao!!!!))))

that just weird.... :eek:

Just has along has they are not hurting any living being...each to their own!

But I don't even like the dolls some collect they freak me out. My girls only had barbie dolls...

the third picture looks like a young girl and I am not to sure that some are not mannequins :waitasec:

um, hmmm ...

those things are creepy to look at

Okay after watching the video I am now freak out and wouldn't want to be around this couple. Wonder what his kids think?

He must be the luckiest man on earth. Imagine how hard it would be to find a wife who would be okay with his rather bizarre hobby.

that's just.....umm....wow....I really don't know how to feel about that...

*looks around for visual eraser*

Funny, right?:floorlaugh:

Hey, if I was the wife anything to take the focus off me would be fine. Let Ol' Bob do his thing. Like TFrohning said they're not hurting anyone.

They showed this on our morning news and it was hilarious. Funnier was my elderly mom goes "Hey, that one white Trench coat isn't bad. It doesn't look cheap".:floorlaugh:

Did they show the ones in the bed on the video? Now that creeped me out. Their lipstick looked all smeared!:eek::eek::eek:

Eeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!! And how embarrassing for his kids to know their parents are "out" and allowing people a glimpse of their lifestyle!

He must be the luckiest man on earth. Imagine how hard it would be to find a wife who would be okay with his rather bizarre hobby.

Whatever keeps him at home! :floorlaugh:

I have to admit the first article was odd, I was wondering if this guy is a would be serial killer. Then I watched the video, well it is still odd, but I found myself laughing through the whole bizarre thing. Seems like something a college student would do, not an older man. I cannot explain why it is funny and creepy at the same time, it just is. (I hope I never run into someone that makes me feel that way, I would be killed for laughing at them.)

oh puhleeze! I watched a documentary on these 2 some years back and got the creepers. At one point he wanted to marry his favourite one. He spends countless hours making them up; brushing their hair, dressing them and 'putting them to bed'. There was no way in heck you couldn't convince me he wasn't also having relations with these life like dolls. Not to get gross or anything, but they showed the private parts he painted to get just the right color. He went as far as to say his wife was jealous of certain dolls because he would sit out back in the garden and talk to them for hours.

To each their own? perhaps. But I'd call this an out and out obsession.

MOO

Mel

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF3IpNU1Yu8[/ame]

Far be it from tapu to criticize another's decorating scheme.

That is just a Law & Order mega episode waiting to happen...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8lDYrvTILc[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back