State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose this is as good a time as any to say hello! I'm new to posting, but have been reading the discussions for a long while here. I also knew Brad - we went to school together from Grade 3 to Grade 12 - but I did not know we had both moved to Cary until this tragedy happened. Crazy!

Anyway, hello fellow sleuthers! Looking forward to another day of court and perhaps something more concrete in this case. :)

I suppose this is as good a time as any to say hello! I'm new to posting, but have been reading the discussions for a long while here. I also knew Brad - we went to school together from Grade 3 to Grade 12 - but I did not know we had both moved to Cary until this tragedy happened. Crazy!

Anyway, hello fellow sleuthers! Looking forward to another day of court and perhaps something more concrete in this case. :)

Wow -how ironic!

Welcome!

:welcome4: We have a wonderful :grouphug: Please feel free to jump into the fray....Indeed Kellyroll..the world is so small !!!!

Are you a Canadian or was your move to Cary a Repatriation to US??

:seeya::welcome5:

Goood morning sleuthers. :)

Video up, US flag.

Are there snow flurries up there this morning?

*I have family at Ft. Bragg in Fayetteville. Wish I could have gone for a visit and to the trial!

Are there snow flurries up there this morning?

*I have family at Ft. Bragg in Fayetteville. Wish I could have gone for a visit and to the trial!

Flurries mostly north of the Raleigh/Durham area.

I notice they are not wearing gloves any more when handling evidence. Did they determine that the gloves are no longer necessary?

:welcome4: We have a wonderful :grouphug: Please feel free to jump into the fray....Indeed Kellyroll..the world is so small !!!!

Are you a Canadian or was your move to Cary a Repatriation to US??

:seeya::welcome5:

I am Canadian. I grew up in Medicine Hat, Alberta. We moved here in 2005 for my husband's job. :)

I wasn't really paying attention to the case until my mom sent me a link that had a pic of Brad and said, "Hey! You KNOW this guy!" Shocking! Brad was a very happy-go-lucky kid, friendly and fairly outgoing. He has a very nice family - well educated and respected in that community.

I have read the posts of others that knew him post-high school and he seems to have changed A LOT since I knew him. I guess you you just never know...

Anyway, I am glued to this trial!

Receipt from Sherwin Williams. <Sherman,he said, lol>
Billed to Brad.

Receipt for paint brushes.
Billed to Nancy.

Receipt for Shewin Williams, 2 gallons paint,
Billed to Cooper.

All from July 8th.

Lifetime fitness ID card for Nancy.

AT&T bill for Brad.

American Express bill for Brad.

Witness thumbing through pictures taken of/from house.

Can someone link the feed, please? I can't seem to find it.

Read: Not enough coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member