1345 users online (269 members and 1076 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

Talking GA - Cops' I-16 road ruse becomes shortcut to jail

Hilarious... They put up signs for 'license check ahead' and the folks with stuff to hide got off the first exist ramp... which is what LE had hoped and where the *real* license check was. Good job, LE!

Cops' I-16 road ruse becomes shortcut to jail

...snip...

After all, as 74 of them did over a two-day span, they’d just chauffeured themselves to arrest.
    “When you’re had, you’re had,” was how Twiggs sheriff’s Chief Deputy Billy Boney put it. Boney, a veteran highway patrolman, oversaw the ruse that some dubbed “Operation Wrong Exit.”

Read more: http://www.macon.com/2011/03/27/1502...#ixzz1HuiXvFth
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

From the above link:

After dark Friday, a late-model Audi eased up to the checkpoint. A man was driving. A woman was riding with him. She had to pee. Then she did. In her seat. Nerves. There was wee-wee in her seat and, wouldn’t you know, weed in her purse.

“Why,” an officer asked, “would you give me consent to search your purse if you knew you had marijuana in it?”

“Oh,” she said.
    I will never understand why people agree to searches when they have stuff on them! I don't make it a habit to carry contraband on me, but I still would never agree to a voluntary search .

We ain't as dumb as we look.

That is AWESOME!!!!!

Did anybody else notice that the photo in the story was credited to JASON VORHEES???????

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

That is A) flippin' hilarious on the part of the cops and B) extremely well-written. I LOVED the part about it being a drive-through version of COPS!