685 users online (66 members and 619 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Announcement to Searchers from Law Enforcement

http://am.kbst.com/page.php?34

If you click on the radio link you will hear it.

BeanE also has a transcript. Thanks BeanE.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011...march-24-2011/

Things that make you go hmmmm.

Hmmmmm indeed.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Rumors of non-authorized searches on private property, damage to private property, and personal friendships with any suspect or person of interest will be taken seriously.

and

As of this broadcast, law enforcement officials are urging all volunteers to know with whom they are searching.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011...march-24-2011/
    Hmmnn, is right!! Who the heck would call media before LE if they found evidence, are you kidding me? Just the fact they felt the need to say that is scary!!!

Oops, there's a sound warning. I hope they're more careful.

eta: Oh, uh... I see you guys' point. hmmmm

Very weird. Is LE afraid evidence will be discovered and not turned over to LE first, or are they worried something will be reported to the media as evidence (without verification) by searchers with hidden agendas? Weird, weird, weird...
    My opinions only, with respect to all those whose opinions differ

Rumors of non-authorized searches on private property, damage to private property, and personal friendships with any suspect or person of interest will be taken seriously.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Rumors of non-authorized searches on private property - Check
    Rumors of damage to private property - Check

Rumors of personal friendships with any suspect or person of interest will be taken seriously - I would think unusual to feel the need to have to state this.

Speculation: are these individuals possibly planted within search parties? Wow!

I think LE are just trying to protect the integrity of the investigation.

If any potential evidence is found, LE wants to ensure that it won't be disallowed when the case eventually goes to trial.

If a searcher goes onto private property without permission, and evidence were to be found, a defense attorney could file a motion to exclude that evidence.

I think LE is wanting to remind folks to be cognizant of the law - they want justice for Hailey, and don't want anything to potentially jeopardize the prosecution against the responsible person(s).

The part I found most interesting was this: personal friendships with any suspect or person of interest will be taken seriously.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Duh...I can't find the audio link.

Why haven't they stated this in any articles? Has it been announced on any of the local broadcasts?

Both BJD and SA have been so overly confident and arrogant concerning the discovery of evidence related to H during the searches. Damn-Shawn's poly even indicated that he was being truthful when he indicated where H could be located!

Wonder what's all of a sudden rattled one or the both of them. Where precisely were they last weekend?

http://am.kbst.com/page.php?34

Player is at the top of the page HB.

Well My My!!!! Odd....

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

Top link in my post. Big letters with the name of the radio station. Little audio box hit forward arrow. If you aren't seeing it something is blocking it like your firewall.

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Both BJD and SA have been so overly confident and arrogant concerning the discovery of evidence related to H during the searches. Damn-Shawn's poly even indicated that he was being truthful when he indicated where H could be located!

Wonder what's all of a sudden rattled one or the both of them. Where precisely were they last weekend?
    Yep, BD pretty much voiced that confidence when she said announced another vigil would be held at the six month mark.

think LE might be warning if you are gonna play with fire, ya might get burned, KWIM?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast