State v. Bradley Cooper 3-29-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd expect the state to wrap up direct with Det Young today. I think cross should be interesting.

I hope det young got some sleep because he will prob be up there all day today.:seeya:

I'd expect the state to wrap up direct with Det Young today. I think cross should be interesting.

I think so too on both points. Imagine what it's going to be like when Det. Daniels takes the stand!

When defense is on cross, I will probably have to mute the sound to preserve my sanity (what little I have left) and just read updates here.

I can't find the link for the live stream this morning! Could someone post it, please?

When defense is on cross, I will probably have to mute the sound to preserve my sanity (what little I have left) and just read updates here.

Yeah, SG, it's a shame they don't have a crawl showing what was said -- a fast one for Cummings, and a "your whiny voice drives me crazy and it makes my skin crawl" crawl at the bottom for Kurtz. Ack.

Good Morning, Folks!!:seeya:

The LIVE STREAM can always be found by going to:

www.wral.com

and then clicking on the link right at the top of the page

Thinking the "dead air" snips from audio software would benefit Cummings and then we could run Kurtz through garageband with some depth. Not that typing this will be any justice, but it would make HC sound more like Andy Griffith the standup than the sheriff and it would make Kurtz sound like your average rapper (bass-wise)

Kurtz trying to pull a fast one on the judge and the ADA (misrepresenting what was previously decided about a computer and a document being work product or not and whether privilege had been waived)?

Hmmmmmm.....

SG, just to finish the conversation of the lying of the dress vs. the truth of the bra:

If it is true that he was buying time to launder that dress because it still wasn't done at 3PM on Saturday, then he's just not smart, he's an idiot. He's doing all that laundry the morning of, how was that not the 1st thing that went in the washer.

Not only that but he made no effort to hide it.

I'm going to say a prayer for Det. JY for his cross examination. I think he's done a fantastic job thus far and I pray that the good Lord will keep him in his care during what is surely to be a bash fest from the defense - as if Det. JY is the one who is on trial for a crime instead of simply doing a job he is grossly underpaid to do.

They're being very civil here working out this problem -- a good start....
icon11.gif

SG, just to finish the conversation of the lying of the dress vs. the truth of the bra:

If it is true that he was buying time to launder that dress because it still wasn't done at 3PM on Saturday, then he's just not smart, he's an idiot. He's doing all that laundry the morning of, how was that not the 1st thing that went in the washer.

CitySlick,

We know Brad lied about the dress color. To CPD he called it blue. In his deposition he referred to it as green or orange. When he went and got DD the evening of 7/12 he told DD it was black. Now I realize he might just be a really, really confused guy, but that's not my interpretation. For some reason, he misstated the color of the dress, more than one color and more than once, IMHO.

I had a different thought on the dress. I think that he did wash it first thing Saturday. For whatever reason he didn't seem to be using the dryer so the dress had to dry. I'm not sure he would want police to focus on him knowing exactly what dress she was wearing added with it being washed immediately. I also got the distinct impression that the defense wants us to believe that the dress was not washed because it still had the small stain and they made reference also to deodorant streaks on the dress when they did the cross of the SBI who examined and tested the dress.

This is the 3rd week of court right? Didn't they say this would last 4 weeks? So this should be done next Friday? I just don't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82